Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Finally got around to doing the resonator delete tonight, took me about an hour. Might have been a little quicker if I had actually taken the wheel off.

Resonator Delete (1).jpg Resonator Delete (2).jpg

Unfortunately, I ended up shattering 11 out of the 13 little plastic clips I had to pull off into a million little pieces, so I'll be making a trip to the Honda dealership tomorrow for replacements.
Looking forward to hearing the difference tomorrow morning after I get the fender liner reattached.

Finally got around to doing the resonator delete tonight, took me about an hour. Might have been a little quicker if I had actually taken the wheel off.

View attachment 51934 View attachment 51935

Unfortunately, I ended up shattering 11 out of the 13 little plastic clips I had to pull off into a million little pieces, so I'll be making a trip to the Honda dealership tomorrow for replacements.
Looking forward to hearing the difference tomorrow morning after I get the fender liner reattached.
you need one of these bad boys
Amazon product
View: http://www.amazon.com/Lisle-41250-Push-Pin-Pliers/dp/B00EARCXXG/

View attachment 51934 View attachment 51935

The delete and K&N sound good together. Webby is right tho, the right tools make the difference.

Yes. You will still have some vibrations after it loosens up but not nearly as noticeable as it is now. Mostly you'll feel it vibrate right around 1200-1500rpm when your taking off from a dead stop.
Yeah now it feels like that yesterday we went to the dyno and already it has loosened up

Yeah now it feels like that yesterday we went to the dyno and already it has loosened up
Yeah the mount helps so much with reducing wheel hop. You'll catch yourself chirping the tires from a dead stop sometimes without meaning to especially when your taking off and turning at the same time.

Oil change, return of the summer rubber and 18" HFP wheels, and wash to make her clean again.

I loaded these in the trunk :)
39cd2f4b5997eb2a33e7d32198b1243a.jpg

Back