Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Wonder how stiffer they are compared to my Eibach Pro springs also how much lower it would be?

Not sure about stiffness, I could not find the Eibach spring rate, also the swift springs are only 1" drop where the Eibach are 1.5" so it would be higher not lower.
Swift Spec R 4H915R
drop: f: 1.0" r: 1.0"
spring rate: f: 263 lbs/in r: 302 lbs/in

of course! That is simply an upgraded intake manifold right?
the stock intake manifold with the fuel rail cover "removed" right? :tongue:

Trim the plastic IM cover to sit over the blower?
I tried to see if i can fit the oem fuel rail cover there but the holes are at an angle so it's impossible :(

I'll just have to wait till CT-E ships out the cover i guess lol.

Looks great! Man I just want to pull the trigger and get one already, what pulley are you running?
it's a 3.6" pulley. Just a basic 250whp ish DD is what i'm aiming for. I didn't want to go a smaller pulley with an aftercooler yet cause the car only has 5000 miles and i rather not have to change the clutch at such an early age lol.

Just pull the trigger man! You have to wait a few months to receive the kit anyways! This was the first mod I did to the car so the car still looks bone stock lol..

Not sure about stiffness, I could not find the Eibach spring rate, also the swift springs are only 1" drop where the Eibach are 1.5" so it would be higher not lower.
Swift Spec R 4H915R
drop: f: 1.0" r: 1.0"
spring rate: f: 263 lbs/in r: 302 lbs/in

Cool thank you:)

the stock intake manifold with the fuel rail cover "removed" right? :tongue:

I tried to see if i can fit the oem fuel rail cover there but the holes are at an angle so it's impossible :(

I'll just have to wait till CT-E ships out the cover i guess lol.

it's a 3.6" pulley. Just a basic 250whp ish DD is what i'm aiming for. I didn't want to go a smaller pulley with an aftercooler yet cause the car only has 5000 miles and i rather not have to change the clutch at such an early age lol.

Just pull the trigger man! You have to wait a few months to receive the kit anyways! This was the first mod I did to the car so the car still looks bone stock lol..

Nice! Yes my plan was the 2.95 pulley with the aftercooler, but Im going back to school next month so I need something reliable while im in school, once I graduate I know for sure I'll get the smaller pulley and aftercooler. Are you running stock fuel pump? If so does it hold up just fine?

Well i guess mines more of what happened to your car. Had an old man run into the rear of my parked car while it was at work. View attachment 53346 View attachment 53347

This is the saddest thing I've seen all day, it hurts me just to look at it, I hope everything works out with the insurance company, keep us updated! I really hate distracted drivers!

Nice! Yes my plan was the 2.95 pulley with the aftercooler, but Im going back to school next month so I need something reliable while im in school, once I graduate I know for sure I'll get the smaller pulley and aftercooler. Are you running stock fuel pump? If so does it hold up just fine?
yeah i am still on stock pump. I just started tuning with Vit so I haven't been able to floor it yet but i have heard its fine for now on the bigger pulley.

Well i guess mines more of what happened to your car. Had an old man run into the rear of my parked car while it was at work. View attachment 53346 View attachment 53347
that's harsh. I saw your build thread. Someone tried to dodge a car or something and hit your parked car? That's just horrible

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] nooooooooooo in going to get on a plane and get that old guy!!!! Ok all joking aside (about the old guy) man I hope you get it fixed soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed? I bet you $50 that thing is totaled

It is most likely totaled, sadly. :(

D2 replaced a collapsed rear spring so i am paying around with the ride height again.

f2d086056e391ba6aa04c5d599eea204.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

@Gilles LeClair - Dang man! I know it's been a minute but that looks great with the gold! I didn't know plasti could pull that off. Nice as heck!
Thanks buddy! It does look awesome! It takes the "plastidip look" out of the plastidip if that even makes sense haha
Thinking about re-doing them in white first and then applying the gold metalizer, looking for a lighter shade of gold.

Back