Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Had my little helper make sure my hood was closed and that my JDM emblem wasn't loose, you have to teach them young lol

979130EA-5C0B-4FF4-838F-503E40E7DD46_zpshcihrzxq.jpg

I feel you guys with the damage. Haven't driven mine since late October due to an accident. Some parts still need to be put back on too.

5bf701ef13919f1dcabeb490ac2caebf.jpg

Managed to put these on the car real quick before me and the fam went to take the dog to the groomers. Haven't had a chance to drive with them yet though.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Strut king?

So my analysis of the strut king pedal covers is in. I have had no issues with feet slipping on the gas pedal (as it has no rubber insert). The brake and clutch pedals have the inserts in them, so no slipping there. They are covers, do some may say they feel thin our look cheap, but they aren't pedal replacements, just covers. I think they are appropriately designed for what they are supposed to be. You'll find no complaints here!

Looks great. Would that setup fit a non si civic? Or would there be other mods needed to make it work?

Gotcha, had a feeling that would be an issue. But if I had some, say, rpf1's it would work maybe with some spacers?

Gotcha, had a feeling that would be an issue. But if I had some, say, rpf1's it would work maybe with some spacers?

Rpf1's should clear without a spacer. There's a guy running the same setup on 17"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wish the weather in colorado was nice enough for me to get a good wash/clay bar/wax in. Guess I'll have to wait for better weather.....

@cpj762x51 - Love the brake setup!

After much "harassment" by my coworker about my none matching fog lights to my jewel eye headlights.
I went and did something about it. 2016 Accord LED fog light "retrofit?" Took some sculpting to kinda make it work.
Not sure how I feel about the look but the function over the ILX led fogs is night and day. These are way wider
than the ILX ones and a better color match to the TLX headlights.

Will post more pixs when it gets nicer out...Installing in 38 degree Jersey weather was no fun! Please excuse the dirty car =/

DSCN0141_fc.jpg

DSCN0141_fc2.jpg

DSCN0142_fc2.jpg

DSCN0142_fc.jpg

Back