Order the Tail of the Dragon IV tshirt

How do I make the order number say 2 instead of 1 or do I have to order twice? I must be missing something. I feel like a dummy since I think I asked exactly the same thing last year......

How do I make the order number say 2 instead of 1 or do I have to order twice? I must be missing something. I feel like a dummy since I think I asked exactly the same thing last year......
looks like you can't change the quantity - so 2 orders.

"Order by August 24th, 2015."

It's the 23rd. From then they have to go to the tshirt printing guy. Then I have to get them from him, and then ship them out.

I'll let everyone know when they go out.

[USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] (this tag tags everyone, no one in particular)

Last chance to order your shirts. They go off to printing shortly. Once that happens there will be no chance to order this year's shirt ever again.

Is it too late to order and get it shipped? Also, are the sizes odd? By that I mean... if I wear a large will it come smaller than the standard shirts men get at the stores. Or are these shirts prone to shrinkage? Sometimes shirts are like that. Sorry for the odd question. I really want one!

Also the link isn't working. Not sure whats going on

2 orders made. 1 Small 1 Large. I know I messed up the comments thing. Ill pick them up at dragon.

I think they are gildan shirts, I'm not sure exactly. It'll be the same person that did them last year. Any thoughts on sizes guys from last year? It's not too late to order. Tonight is the last night then they go to printing

Back