p2r ported im runners

wesellcarparts likes it everytime i mention ordering something cause he knos im ordering it from him. I wish i could order now but i dont think it will make it in time so now i have to wait till im moved. :banghead:

Aww man.... No before and after dyno plots! :|

:yeahthat:

:pat: :hiding: I don't know how I missed the fact that this isn't a full IM replacement (I'll blame my A.D.D.)? I don't know what the difference in price is between getting this, and doing the RBC conversion, but how come you went this route Phillip?

so how much hp you made to the wheel op??

stock base is 170-175 hp to the wheels.
ONce i get ot to cali in the next week or so ill have numbers for you. Have to get my flashpro and get it tuned and ill get dyno numbers for you guys. In the middle of moving from colorado to california.

:yeahthat:

:pat: :hiding: I don't know how I missed the fact that this isn't a full IM replacement (I'll blame my A.D.D.)? I don't know what the difference in price is between getting this, and doing the RBC conversion, but how come you went this route Phillip?
I got a very good priceon it from wesellcarparts to get reviews up for it and have someone out there with it. And i really like the fact that it looks stock and its just a different route to go. I love the power people are making with the rbc, im just not a huge fan of how it looks in the engine bay. It just seems to big for the 9ths engine bay in my opinion. Im looking forward to getting a tune done and seeing what power this does make.

When you are disconecting the plastic part of the im there are 2 bolts on the bottom. Slightly a pain in the *** to get to, extremely frustrating if you dont know they are there. And you will lose a little coolent when you diconect the runners from the head.

webby. Ya im one of the first to do this. Wesellcarparts gave me a good deal so someone would have it and get some review up. Im excited to see how it does and maybe some other people will get it once some reviews for it are out. Ill make sure to do a diy too since nobody else has gotten it yet.
Hell yeah, bro! I'm planning on it 100%! Review or not! Let me know how it goes though, I've actually been been trying to find someone who has this, happy I came across this page. Big ups, bro! +1!

Hell yeah, bro! I'm planning on it 100%! Review or not! Let me know how it goes though, I've actually been been trying to find someone who has this, happy I came across this page. Big ups, bro! +1!
I love it. My car runs awesome with this. I still need to get my flashpro so I can get everything out of it but definatly a very noticable difference right off the bat. Ill try to get the diy done this weekend and posted up for the people getting this.

I love it. My car runs awesome with this. I still need to get my flashpro so I can get everything out of it but definatly a very noticable difference right off the bat. Ill try to get the diy done this weekend and posted up for the people getting this.

I don't track/race my car. I was thinking RBC swap but money wise this is the way to go if it really makes a difference like you say it does! I'm sure this + intake/exhaust and flash pro would make noticeable gains

I don't track/race my car. I was thinking RBC swap but money wise this is the way to go if it really makes a difference like you say it does! I'm sure this + intake/exhaust and flash pro would make noticeable gains

Back