• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

DIY Painted my engine cover

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Here is mine. I did Plasti-Dip because I am not sure if I like this idea or not. I also did a masking tape rendition of a Japanese Rising Sun. Painting it all red is just too overpowering to me. I think mine still being mostly black blends well, and the red gives just enough pop to set it off. I may end up just going back to stock.

Nice job. It looks really good.

Cbland13Si

Nashville, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
That's nice!! Im fixing to do mine before the fall I.A. meet in Nashville. Gloss white with red and black splatter. Hope it turns out good!

Cbland13Si

Nashville, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Finished product!
vavy2uty.jpg
hu7e7ahu.jpg
ugeva4eh.jpg

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Not sure about this. Definitely original.
First reaction was WHOA, but the more i look at it the more it starts to grow on me.