Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Im really curious on how you installed that when the pipe is bent. if the openting aim downwards inside the tip?

Ya, it wasn't easy for the guys. At first theywere telling me it couldn't be done because there wasn't enough space to do a double curve. Like this.... image.jpg This is what it needed so that it would be perfectly horizontal, but there wasn't enough space for that length.

There is only one curve. Like this....image.jpg

So, the tip is not perfectly horizontal. It angles down slightly. Not enough to bother me. I think @Joe Liu added a tip and somehow managed to have it horizontal. I think he had a real custom weld job. ??? Or maybe he notched out the bumper a little bit. ???

image.jpg image.jpg

When I did it for @HoustonJohn I pushed it in further so the top tip of the oem exhaust was flush to the opening of the tip, bent the top brackets down a bit and used a longer bolt to hold on to it making it horizontal.

Ya, it wasn't easy for the guys. At first theywere telling me it couldn't be done because there wasn't enough space to do a double curve. Like this.... View attachment 29969 This is what it needed so that it would be perfectly horizontal, but there wasn't enough space for that length.

There is only one curve. Like this....View attachment 29970

So, the tip is not perfectly horizontal. It angles down slightly. Not enough to bother me. I think @Joe Liu added a tip and somehow managed to have it horizontal. I think he had a real custom weld job. ??? Or maybe he notched out the bumper a little bit. ???

View attachment 29971 View attachment 29972

ugh that stock height though lol glad im lowered now..all i know is that the shop i had it done at chopped a portion off the oem slant tip and welded an extension on it in order to fit the Si tip.

Back