Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

This'll be going into the engine bay. Not sure where yet. Currently painting TBS the same colour.

P1040653.JPG

Last edited:
:giggle:.....it's easier than you think.

How about tackling the steering wheel next? I took apart the temp controls only to find out the LEDs are all soldered in. Not really comfortable with trying to unsolder stuff on a board. I plan on getting a spare to play with. I imagine the steering wheel is the same as well.

How about tackling the steering wheel next? I took apart the temp controls only to find out the LEDs are all soldered in. Not really comfortable with trying to unsolder stuff on a board. I plan on getting a spare to play with. I imagine the steering wheel is the same as well.
Steering wheel!........:ohnoes:

I haven't looked in there, I will assume that there is no space to add a separately wired LED inside. That's what I did with the arm rest controls. (Yes, I will take pics). :)

I thought about covering the LEDs in red vinyl, but figured it really wouldn't look quite right color wise.

I thought about covering the LEDs in red vinyl, but figured it really wouldn't look quite right color wise.
I tried that, but it didn't work. Either the lighter shade vinyl did not change the colour enough or the darker shade vinyl blocked too much light.

Last edited:
I want the snow gone!!!
1008.gif
-28 C this morning. WTH
Can't wait for this..........

1.JPG

Back