Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Thanks a lot every one!!!!..... you have no idea how happy I am. :D :D :D

It's kind of funny when I think about it. I remember taking a picture of these rims over a year ago when I first bought the car. I didn't even know what the name of the car was other than I knew it was an Acura. They caught my eye and I stopped to take a photo of them. I made a big mistake however, when I bought the car and had the papers all signed and then got them to throw in winter tires too.....so what's the mistake? Well, all the tires we got were 15". So I had to find 15" rims. I think I found some of the nicest looking 15" OEM rims out there, but then I got involved with these forums and, well, I realized 15" rims are just too small. I think it really was meant to be for me to have these rims. By coincidence I ordered the red Hs just in case I ever came across a deal on them (I was thinking in my life). Then I saw the deal a week later in Ottawa and the rest is history.

Anyway, so I'm driving around with this stupid grin on my face now. H and R springs next on the list. Looking for the best price shipped to Canada.

Last edited:
Wheels look really good, and the center caps aren't too bad a match either. Once you get the red H stickers on, they will look better in my opinion.
Thanks. Ya, they're a close match, not perfect. I didn't put a layer of clear coat on those caps which is what they should have got. Agree that when the stickers go on nobody will see the small difference. Even now, you don't see it unless you focus on them.

I also added my version of the Pro Clip today. Pro Clip wants $80 plus shipping so, with shipping, I was looking at over a $100 just to hold my iPod/IPhone. Decided to make my own. Cost ........10 bucks.

The cable starts in the arm rest (USB port). It then comes out of arm rest is fed through the hole where the hand brake is so it's completely hidden. I took the console cover off and made small notch on the inside of the cover (can't see this) so the wire fits better. I want to attach the wire somehow so it follows the dash and is more hidden and is not loose/hanging. A black cable sure would look better.

The holder is held to the dash with 3M tape so it can be taken off if I decide to change in the future.

PRO CLIP'S Version

Pro Clip.jpg

Pauly's PRO CLIP :D :D :D

Pro Clip.JPG

Pro Clip 1.JPG

pro clip 6.JPG

Pro clip 3.JPG

Back