Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Wow, those look great! What are you doing about TPMS?
Thanks! My car doesn't have that system ( :canada: car). The rims have them on though.
Don't know much about those sensors to be honest. Never had to deal with TPMS.

Last edited:
Cleaned and protected the rims today. They really are in great shape! Putting them on tomorrow. :D
Need to spray the center caps and await red H stickers. I thought I had ordered red H center caps, but upon checking the detailed description I realized that I had ordered stickers. I kind of thought that $9 was a little too good to be true to have 4 brand new center caps when the other ones I saw were going for over a hundred bucks. It's all going to work out though.
N6.jpg9.jpg1.jpg2.JPG7.JPG

Looking good. You're just teasing us. Put them on already!!! Lol.

I figure its going to snow again now that I've put my all seasons (summer) back on.

Ahhhh.....raining today! Looks like they wont be going on today, unless the weather changes. :pray:

I primed and painted the Acura center caps lat last night. The paint matches really well and I recommend it with clear coat afterwards for a very close match to the OEM colour. Lost of flake in it.

Before...

2007-acura-csx-type-s- rims.jpg
P1020018.JPGP1020029.JPGP1020027.JPGP1020028.JPG

Thanks! My car doesn't have that system ( :canada: car). The rims have them on though.
Don't know much about those sensors to be honest. Never had to deal with TPMS.
-_- forgot about that. I'm so jealous of you Canadians, you can get sick looking older Honda wheels and not have to worry about the TPMS system! Can't wait to see the new wheels on the car! :fistpump:

Ahhhh.....raining today! Looks like they wont be going on today, unless the weather changes. :pray:

I primed and painted the Acura center caps lat last night. The paint matches really well and I recommend it with clear coat afterwards for a very close match to the OEM colour. Lost of flake in it.

Before...

View attachment 13890
View attachment 13891View attachment 13892View attachment 13893View attachment 13894

Nice work Paul. Hopefully your stickers come in soon. They're going to look awesome.

Next little project I'm working on. Pro Clip wants a ridiculous amount of money for their set up so I'm making my own.

Here is Pro Clip's.
Pro Clip.jpg

Here's my version........still sanding and will be painting the blue part black to be done. It will be 3M taped in same location. Tested out the tape and it is strong enough! Incredible product.
I had to trim the opening at the bottom to make it a little bigger so the IPod plug will fit nicely. I'm going to feed the wire behind the dash and out through the top part of the console cover so it will be all hidden.

P1020047.JPG
P1020049.JPGP1020050.JPG

Last edited:
Back