Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Weather looks nice there.
This is an old pic that I had put up on the other site, but then didn't have access to because of me being banned. So, I was finally able to go get them. Present temperature is about - 1 C. Streets still have snow but spring is arriving. :dog:

Old Quebec is gorgeous. If you are close, you should consider making the trip. It's like going to Europe, but for half the price.

old q.jpgold q2.jpgold queb.jpgold-city-quebec_28014_600x450.jpgold-town-quebec_9148_600x450.jpgold-quebec-8200.jpg

It's pretty cool driving on cobblestone streets.

old quebec.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up some used Enkei Rims (Acura CSX Type S). Super excited! :dance:
Took me a lot of looking on kijiji, but my patience paid off big time. A HUGE thank you goes out to andre12dbsi who picked them up for me in Ottawa. In fact, the rims are sitting in his garage as I write this. I'm looking forward to meeting one of my fellow "Blues Brothers" when I go to pick them up.. Feel very lucky to be part of this great community.

My rim.jpg

My Rim tread.jpg

Last edited:
Those are nice Pauly. Can't wait to see them mounted!
Thanks! Me too!!!!! :turbospin:
Bye bye 15" rims...... I will be sad to see them go because I loved the style of them so much. If they were larger I would have kept them. .....but then I fell in love with these ones. What can I say, I love the OEM look.

Last edited:
Man, that's going to look great. When do you get them?
Just have to make the 5 hour drive down to Ottawa. I might go Saturday, but Easter weekend is busy. Might have to go next weekend.

UPDATE: It's not as long a driver as I had thought. I made it here in 3.5 hours (early a.m. No traffic non stop). 4 hours to come back (1 stop and light traffic).

Last edited:
Just picked up some used Enkei Rims (Acura CSX Type S). Super excited! :dance:
Took me a lot of looking on kijiji, but my patience paid off big time. A HUGE thank you goes out to andre12dbsi who picked them up for me in Ottawa. In fact, the rims are sitting in his garage as I write this. I'm looking forward to meeting one of my fellow "Blues Brothers" when I go to pick them up.. Feel very lucky to be part of this great community.

View attachment 13677

View attachment 13678

The wheels are really nice. I was so tempted to put them on the car today and take a picture of it with them on. I had my wheels off anyway.

No problem at all picking them up. It will be great to meet Paul and his great looking Civic.

The wheels are really nice. I was so tempted to put them on the car today and take a picture of it with them on. I had my wheels off anyway.

No problem at all picking them up. It will be great to meet Paul and his great looking Civic.
You should have!

Back