Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Can I see a few pictures of your bolt on muffler tip ?
Ya, sure. It's dark and the tip is dirty as ****, but I'll see what I can do. To be honset I'm really not happy with it. It has a hole in it. IDK why they did that. I'm looking to get a better one. I wonder if all the eBay tips are the same. I'll have to look and see.

Last edited:
Can I see a few pictures of your bolt on muffler tip ?
Here's those pics.

I put a U muffler support behind (that rusty thing) because I was trying to hold a small piece of metal in place that I was going to weld on to cover that hole, but decided against it. It got super cold and then I forgot that thing was even there.

Like I said, I'm not happy with the tip. It's a temporary thing. I had the idea to try and get my hands on a real Si tip from someone who had replaced their exhaust, but that idea isn't working because people are selling their entire Si exhaust system complete with tip. Oh well.

P1010757.JPGP1010758.JPGP1010756.JPG

Well, had a quick look on eBay and they all seem to have this hole. This one (link below) has a screen over the tip opening, but has hole and, although, the screen will cover it up a bit, you will still be able to see it.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Stainles...n_0&hash=item20cf98d42c&_uhb=1#ht_2440wt_1304
I checked out a muffler shop and I could get a solid one welded on for 10 bucks more than eBay is charging for these things. Unfortunately, they had the same oval style, but it was too small. Have to check more shops.

Last edited by a moderator:
big upgrade... def like the way they look over the chrome

on the lights in the interior, can you switch them off and on with a switch or is it always on when car is running?? sorry if this has already been asked.

big upgrade... def like the way they look over the chrome

:yeahthat:

on the lights in the interior, can you switch them off and on with a switch or is it always on when car is running?? sorry if this has already been asked.

Don't quote me, but I'm almost positive that you can indeed switch them off. :hiding:

Weather looks nice there.

Back