Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Where did you get the letters for the custom R18 emblem? I'm looking to do the same thing with the red overlay. Could you direct me to where you got the letters and possibly the overlay? :D

I found the letters http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-3D-L...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c33516657
just incase anybody else was wondering the same thing. Still curious on how to make them red. Thanks for the help @Pauly99to17
The overlay is custom. I went to a local industrial sign store and they gave me some scraps of vinyl. I did a pencil rubbing of my letters, cut them out, then traced the cut outs onto the vinyl. Finally I cut the vinyl a touch smaller than the traced lines. Not easy to cut the vinyl, especially the holes in the 8. You need to be patient and you might not get it right first try. It was @Joe Liu who had the idea to put this style letter and numbers first.

You can see that I had to do mine twice......
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/paulys-youre-my-boy-blue.6598/page-25#post-246480

is blue wire loom next?

MDgGs4c.jpg

is blue wire loom next?

MDgGs4c.jpg
:shady: That looks weird.
Naw, just need to put in the blue TBS. I was looking at the Takada intake for places to possibly add some blue, but have no ideas as of yet. Maybe I'll add one of those blue socks. :think:....oh, and blue fender washers.

Last edited:
Is it toyota has red then? I'm still sub 100k and had no leaks so.. eh.... could be wrong. Lol either way glass tubes and engine bay leds.

Dis... plus bro dudes, its like 8am here and im rockin 6 pack deep and Stevie Ray Vaughan is on the turntable. I am in a sonic zone.... come rock the hifi with me some morning... sunrise beers and blues....

killerglass013.jpg

Dis... plus bro dudes, its like 8am here and im rockin 6 pack deep and Stevie Ray Vaughan is on the turntable. I am in a sonic zone.... come rock the hifi with me some morning... sunrise beers and blues....
quote]

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back