Pet peeves. Let's hear them.

I get called the "N word" multiple times a week. I am apparently a lot of different types of the "N word" that I was previously unaware of.

EDIT: Im white as hell. Hence my confusion initially, and now my peeve at not being able to say 'why yes I am "broke-***-nbomb" of the evening."

I get called the "N word" multiple times a week. I am apparently a lot of different types of the "N word" that I was previously unaware of.

EDIT: Im white as hell. Hence my confusion initially, and now my peeve at not being able to say 'why yes I am "broke-***-nbomb" of the evening."
I'm not getting your innuendoes, so that means I don't know why you are called whatever......... But, I understand about the one-way street....... But we crackers are responsible for decades of us starting this name calling, so now, "What goes around comes around."
With a lot of time, and getting our government from pulling money for our children's education to use for more prisons, so we can get an equal stand for the job market, so the peeps that are unemployed can work and not blame every one for their joblessness.
I get this from the Irish, "they"(big business/money) keep the two primary religions fighting each other over religion, to keep their minds off how the business', are the ones that are keeping them all down...... If we are mad at each other we won't direct it at the government. At some point, it would be nice for us as a public to work together on this.....

Reactions: Nix
Back