piaa yellow or yellow overlays

honduh1424

i know its been covered on other cars but i have the 2 door silver coupe and i cant make up my mind if i just want the bulbs yellow or should i just do overlays and leave the stock white lights in there

any help would be appreciated!

they tend to look pretty much identical when they're turned on. I guess it comes down to personal choice. It's up to you if you want them to look yellow when they're not turned on, or if you want the lens to look clear when they're not on.

hold on ill give you the overlay point of view lol

imagejpeg_2-13.jpg

imagejpeg_2-15.jpg

imagejpeg_2-14.jpg

imagejpeg_2-16.jpg

entirely up to you man but its a difference of spending 35-40 bucks for bulbs or overlay which is a 5-6 dollar upgrade ...
it gave me $ room to order somthing else lol

thanks for the tip man! i think ill just be getting overlays to get some other things on the side like you said :)

np man thats why we are all here for to help each other out :thumbsup:

btw i put them on in one shot with out wetting with water and soap im veteran aplying vynle and stuff so if ur not that confident use water soap and a hair dyer ok just fyi

ooh there u go thats cheaper than what ive seen out there so thats really not bad at all :thumb:

That seems to be the general consensus. They are also rated at the same wattage as your stock bulbs so you don't have to worry about excess heat damaging the vehicle.

Steve

Nice ill Spread the word because i have alot of frinds that dont change their bulbs because they are worried after markets will melt their fog housings thats kinda why i went with the overlays because it happened to a buddie of mine a few moths ago ..

np man thats why we are all here for to help each other out :thumbsup:

btw i put them on in one shot with out wetting with water and soap im veteran aplying vynle and stuff so if ur not that confident use water soap and a hair dyer ok just fyi

thanks man! i actually just put them on this past weekend and it came out great! i used some soap and water came put perfect....those nokya bulbs are nice you think if i put them it they would burn the overlays eventually or since its the same wattage ill be good?

Nice glad u like them bro i love the look it gives at night and the nokya bulbs same wattage i dont see why it should get damaged so u should be fine man

I like the stock look with the bulbs off so i went with the bulbs from college hills honda and they have a great color and are performing great as well.

Back