Picked up a '13 CBP Si Sedan

yeah i really didnt wanna do anything to it but once i relocated my plate it was a done deal it just kept going lol

my front plate ...mounted lower and to the right now
that was the very first mod i did after that it was a wrap :ownedrun:

Last edited:
go to page 1 the pic of my car you'll see the front plate. alot of people take the factory plate holder and just flip it with some trimming or longer bolts but i used a different holder on mine to be able to move it over to the right.

Last edited:
Got my windows tinted today. 35% all around

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374106446.019519.jpg

If any of you guys need tint, I recommend this place in Orange County, CA. I've been bringing my cars here since 2002. Got all 4 doors + rear window done for $125 with a lifetime guarantee.

Made in the Shade Window Tinting
5376 Lincoln Ave.
Cypress, Ca 90630
714-761-8468

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374106625.351660.jpg

That is a good deal there. Too bad I live on the other side of the country. Lol.

BTW Welcome to the site bud, you'll love it here. Really hope this site stays mature like it is now as it starts growing in numbers. A lot of knowledgeable folks! Other than tints, anything else you'd like to do to the civic? Or is that enough? lol

BTW Welcome to the site bud, you'll love it here. Really hope this site stays mature like it is now as it starts growing in numbers. A lot of knowledgeable folks! Other than tints, anything else you'd like to do to the civic? Or is that enough? lol

Yeah you're right. This is probably the most mature Civic forum I've ever been a member of.

I think because the 9th gen Civics are still new, they're out of reach for the "younger" crowd. It'll stay relatively mature until our cars hit the used market at the their values hit rock bottom.

And yeah, the tint is probably where it ends for me. Though I did notice the Asian/Australian markets' 9th gens come with OEM projector headlights...there's a set on eBay now for $999. If an OEM set of those become cheaper, I'll definitely do that upgrade.

Other than that, I'm probably going to get the OEM rubber mats for the floor and trunk liner.

I think this car is perfect as is. Thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: Nix
I recommend the digital fit weather techs i got the 2 fronts in black and i think they are the best investments i made for the car ....i never worry about vaccuming anymore and to clean is such an easy take out hose off dry done ! 100 bucks well spent ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I recommend the digital fit weather techs i got the 2 fronts in black and i think they are the best investments i made for the car ....i never worry about vaccuming anymore and to clean is such an easy take out hose off dry done ! 100 bucks well spent ! :thumbsup:
Did the $100 include floor mats for the rear? Where did you get them from?

Phaheem
no it was just for the fronts and i bought them from the actual weathertech site just so i know mentally that ill have no issues with warrantee if somthing ever goes wrong ...no1 ever sits on my back seats except my 7 year old so they werent needed
i love them they make the car look awsome inside because it looks custom so i leave them in all year round .
its a great investment on a car thats gonna be babied lol ....trust me you will not be disapointed !

Last edited:
Phaheem
no it was just for the fronts and i bought them from the actual weathertech site just so i know mentally that ill have no issues with warrantee if somthing ever goes wrong ...no1 ever sits on my back seats except my 7 year old so they werent needed
i love them they make the car look awsome inside because it looks custom so i leave them in all year round .
its a great investment on a car thats gonna be babied lol ....trust me you will not be disapointed !
So are the weathertech mats better than the OEM rubber mats that Honda sells?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374253074.119626.jpg

Also, I ordered this trunk liner from a Honda dealer on eBay. Only $74 with free shipping. Brand new, OEM:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374253167.153671.jpg

OEM floor mats don't even compare to the WeatherTech Digital Fits!

I have the OEM trunk liner and was actually underwhelmed with it. It is a lot thinner than I had expected.

Last edited:
go to page 1 the pic of my car you'll see the front plate. alot of people take the factory plate holder and just flip it with some trimming or longer bolts but i used a different holder on mine to be able to move it over to the right.

What kind of holder did you use? I'm looking to offset my front plate as well (I live in Illinois, too haha).

Back