Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Just picked up an S4 and a Note II! Quite surprised that the S4 is lighter than the Galaxy Nexus.

Recently upgraded to an S4. It is an amazing device, even compared to my previous S3!

my mom and brother have the note 2, thing is huge. i want something to fit in my pocket. im already having trouble with my gs2

Dude I saw this sweet thing they make called a "flip phone." It's like a phone but it folds up real nice and small! I've got one and it fits in alllllll my pockets and even in the door handle of my car perfectly! Or the change tray! It's like the coolest thing ever.

Dude I saw this sweet thing they make called a "flip phone." It's like a phone but it folds up real nice and small! I've got one and it fits in alllllll my pockets and even in the door handle of my car perfectly! Or the change tray! It's like the coolest thing ever.
ase7ahuv.jpg

Touch screen on the outside and inside

Reactions: Nix
How to buys phone of calling to the person!!! I have need to of make more personal the family relations! The century contrive!

If that was seriously available I would finally upgrade.

How to buys phone of calling to the person!!! I have need to of make more personal the family relations! The century contrive!

If that was seriously available I would finally upgrade.

It's available in Asian markets right now, but it's likely not coming here

Samsung sure loves their giant *** phones.

I'll say that my GS4 is about the perfect size. Or maybe if it was a half inch smaller.

Last edited:
Samsung GS3 :thumb:

Well after having my GS3 for a year and one month I have become fed up with the lag, even after adjusting its settings and doing a restore. I made the switch over to the Apple world since I had an upgrade on my account... iPhone 5s in storm (aka black). My GF also had an upgrade and finally made the switch from her Blackberry Curve to the iPhone 5s in silver.

Well after having my GS3 for a year and one month I have become fed up with the lag, even after adjusting its settings and doing a restore. I made the switch over to the Apple world since I had an upgrade on my account... iPhone 5s in storm (aka black). My GF also had an upgrade and finally made the switch from her Blackberry Curve to the iPhone 5s in silver.
:thumbsdown:

Back