Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I have an iPhone 5. We switched to Verizon, my bro n dad got the note II n mom got iPhone 4. I love my phone, I'm an apple lover lol. That note was too big for my hands. I'm jus happy to have a new phone after 3 1/2 yrs.

My wife and I have iphone 5's, got em first day they released. We switched from android Evo's when our contract expired. I would say they are "satisfactory"....Unless apple has something really awesome up their sleeve in the next two years, I may go back to an android device.....

My wife and I have iphone 5's, got em first day they released. We switched from android Evo's when our contract expired. I would say they are "satisfactory"....Unless apple has something really awesome up their sleeve in the next two years, I may go back to an android device.....

I've never owned an android. Since the first iPhone, that's all I have so I have nothing to compare it to. I agree that they need to step up their game, I think first move would b to release Siri's programming to the app developers. She's so limited, my brothers note II seems limitless he can tell it to do anything.

I am actually. Upgrade is in June so still trying to decide what to get. Was thinking iPhone 5 only because that's all I've ever used. But I think getting the galaxy s 4 would be a better upgrade since it would be a bit newer. Heard the galaxy is going to be pretty sweet though..

I <3 my GNex tho :D

I think that big cheesy smile is hiding the fact that you hate the battery life, though. ;) Even the official extended battery doesn't help much. I do love the phone though and see no reason to upgrade for at least another year...hopefully.

Actually I was running the stock battery (bought the phone brand new when it came out) until last week and I replaced it with an Anker 2200 mAh battery (stock 1850 mAh) and I've noticed a GREAT improvement!

I'm running AOKP ROM.

This is WAY WAY more than the stock battery I had

UW26jQS.png

Actually I was running the stock battery (bought the phone brand new when it came out) until last week and I replaced it with an Anker 2200 mAh battery (stock 1850 mAh) and I've noticed a GREAT improvement!

I'm running AOKP ROM.

This is WAY WAY more than the stock battery I had

How much are you actually using it, though? That isn't much screen on-time at all?

I am running CyanogenMod Nightlies so battery life varies every few days right now. Oddly, I was running Franco Kernel for a while and my battery life was garbage so I went back to CM for my kernel. However, I do miss all the extras from Franco.

How much are you actually using it, though? That isn't much screen on-time at all?

I am running CyanogenMod Nightlies so battery life varies every few days right now. Oddly, I was running Franco Kernel for a while and my battery life was garbage so I went back to CM for my kernel. However, I do miss all the extras from Franco.

I was using it quite a bit. Tapatalk/Facebook/Nasioc (Subaru Forum App)/Google Chat/IHeartRadio (Gym) with Bluetooth

Compared to the stock battery this is a TREMENDOUS improvement for me. I have a wall charger in my laptop bag for when I am traveling to sites and I have a car charger if needed. So I'm not worried.

I love the phone, battery life is WAY better with the new battery so it's a win-win for me :)

I was using it quite a bit. Tapatalk/Facebook/Nasioc (Subaru Forum App)/Google Chat/IHeartRadio (Gym) with Bluetooth

Compared to the stock battery this is a TREMENDOUS improvement for me. I have a wall charger in my laptop bag for when I am traveling to sites and I have a car charger if needed. So I'm not worried.

I love the phone, battery life is WAY better with the new battery so it's a win-win for me :)

Interesting and good to know. I will have to check it out.

I have chargers and cords everywhere...

This is with the stock battery. Not sure why the screen is only 9% in the other one but 53% on this one.. :shrug:

NqTkT.png

This is with the stock battery. Not sure why the screen is only 9% in the other one but 53% on this one.. :shrug:

Now that is more like what I am accustomed to. I really cannot wait for battery tech to catch up to a phone's thirst for power.

Now that is more like what I am accustomed to. I really cannot wait for battery tech to catch up to a phone's thirst for power.
It's getting there, my galaxy note 2 (even with a huge screen) will last all day with heavy use, and still have about 30% when I go to bed.
I'm rooted on JediX11 ROM

It's getting there, my galaxy note 2 (even with a huge screen) will last all day with heavy use, and still have about 30% when I go to bed.
I'm rooted on JediX11 ROM

That is crazy considering the battery is on 2500 mAh and the extended GNex battery is 2000mAh.

How much thicker does it make the phone?

Same size. NO difference what so ever.

If you looked at my phone (I have it in a case) you would think it was the stock battery. I am using the stock battery cover.

htc note 2 everyone ends up having problems with them but i never have i cracked the screen but thats self inflicting

Back