Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Is the 5 really a good enough upgrade from the 4/ 4s? I've messed with one for about 10 minutes and its just not that different to me.. Just want something different..

I went from the 4 to the 5. The biggest change is the extra row of icons and the fact that it's LTE instead of 3G. A pretty big speed difference.

Wife and I had android Evo 4g ( first generation). When my contract expired we waited out for iphone 5. Got mine same day it was released. One of the reasons I switched was because Iphone was compatible with usb connection in my civic! My daughter has a 4s. Only difference I can tell is sceen a bit longer, and iphone 5 is supposed to have a faster processor.

i love all smart phones. i change a lot. I had the iPhone, 4, 4s, 5. original Droid, Droidx, Droid Bionic, Droid incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Note, Blackberry curve, bold. The list goes on. I'm currently using the Google LG Nexus 4. LOVE IT. Best Android device yet. Screen is super sharp, no bloatware, plenty of RAM, Quad core, Doesnt do that android lag thing most do. GOOGLE WALLET is amazing. I love paying for a soda at the vending machine by tapping my phone to it. Or buying stuff at CVS like that. The cashiers always give me the weirdest looks.

i love all smart phones. i change a lot. I had the iPhone, 4, 4s, 5. original Droid, Droidx, Droid Bionic, Droid incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Note, Blackberry curve, bold. The list goes on. I'm currently using the Google LG Nexus 4. LOVE IT. Best Android device yet. Screen is super sharp, no bloatware, plenty of RAM, Quad core, Doesnt do that android lag thing most do. GOOGLE WALLET is amazing. I love paying for a soda at the vending machine by tapping my phone to it. Or buying stuff at CVS like that. The cashiers always give me the weirdest looks.

Much as the Apple haters gonna admit Google really got it right. I currently own the Asus Infinity TF700 and I totally in love with it. Digital age is here so we just have to accept it. I am looking forward when I no longer need my wallet. I just use my thumb print and my ID pass code I'm done.

We are getting there.

I have the Galaxy Note II on t-mobile, best phone i've ever owned (and i've had a lot) and no regrets with the purchase. in my opinion the best phone on the market right now.
S4 is due out in the summer, probably 3-4 months, and the Note III is speculated for the fall.
S4 is gonna have a lot of killer features, i'd wait for it if i were you.

until the carriers stop blocking features like google wallet. all carrier based phones will be flawed in my eyes

Verizon FTW!

I pay $65/month after taxes for my plan. 450 minutes, unlimited texting, unlimited data (grandfathered in).

Also with my government 18% discount :)

Verizon FTW!

I pay $65/month after taxes for my plan. 450 minutes, unlimited texting, unlimited data (grandfathered in).

Also with my government 18% discount :)

I am paying 80 for 2 phones unlimited talk and text and 60 for 2gb shared data and I get 20% discount on the plan and 25% discount on accessories...

I am paying 80 for 2 phones unlimited talk and text and 60 for 2gb shared data and I get 20% discount on the plan and 25% discount on accessories...

So why not post the total amount.. Lol

So its $140/month for unlimited talk/text and 2GB shared data for both phones.

Right?

Back