Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
That's what I have right now is just the 8 gig 4.. It's cool and I like certain things about apple but just don't like how they are so restrictive sometimes.. That's why you don't see people jailbreaking androids, only iPhones...

Tbh my next phone will be a cheap feature phone. I'll get an ipod touch for all my smartphone needs (well most of them anyways). I only use like $15 a month worth of my service so why am I paying much more than that?

Anyone here use AOKP ROM on their Android phone? I've been using it pretty much for a while now without issues and recently upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1. I like 4.2 vs 4.1 and it seems like my battery life has increased a bit.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE (Verizon)

Anyone here use AOKP ROM on their Android phone? I've been using it pretty much for a while now without issues and recently upgraded from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1. I like 4.2 vs 4.1 and it seems like my battery life has increased a bit.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE (Verizon)

I am using CM10.0 with Franco's Kernel on a Verizon GNex. I have debated trying out AOKP. Have you had a chance for a hands-on comparison with Cyanogen?

I had CM6 on my OG Droid then I went to CM7. I liked it alot.

When I first got my GNex I kept it stock for a few months and read about AOKP. A few friends had it so I tried it. I like it alot.

I had CM6 on my OG Droid then I went to CM7. I liked it alot.

When I first got my GNex I kept it stock for a few months and read about AOKP. A few friends had it so I tried it. I like it alot.

I have been running CM since I had my G1, which was then replaced with a Galaxy S Vibrant. I waited until CM managed to make their ROM compatible with the Verizon galaxy Nexus variant. That and wasn't thrilled about the unlock/root process in comparison to the past. I really hate how phones are being locked down now. I may try out AOKP just for comparison. I really hate all the time involved in switching ROMs as opposed to simply upgrading them.

quite a few s3 owners here... but s4 is maybe 2 months out?

It's still fairly new to me, but I'm coming off a Crackberry and the difference is like night and day.
Stock I don't think the s3 is that exceptional. With CM10.1 it is so slick and wonderful

Back