Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
so I might have the ability to go from my epic 4g touch (galaxy s 2) to the galaxy s 3. Any thoughts? I think the note 2 would be a bit too big for me.

I'm not interested whatsoever in becoming an iPhone user.

so I might have the ability to go from my epic 4g touch (galaxy s 2) to the galaxy s 3. Any thoughts? I think the note 2 would be a bit too big for me.

I'm not interested whatsoever in becoming an iPhone user.

S3 is the best Android phone on the market right now. 'nuff said.

My parents and husband have them. It's just the S3, the Note 2...or hold out for whenever the S4 comes out

the wife and i both have Samsung Galaxy S3's , beautiful video and decent Camera not to mention it has the fastest processor available. Almost like having a lil portable computer with you at all times

I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to a Galaxy S3. It is spectacular. I've been an iPhone user since the 3G, and my wife currently has a 4S. I was quite unimpressed with the 5. Upgraded to Jelly Bean last week and it's AWESOME!

Agreed. IPhone is stylish, fluid, and has a few better quality apps. But android is so much more capable. I am eyeing windows phone 8 though :D

Im an iphone person but id say do the gs3 or wait for the 4 to come out ... a couple of my friends have the gs3 and i wont lie its pretty nice . the note will need its own purse to carry it around its too freakin big and for me i want a phone that can fit in my pocket not in my bookbag lol ..

I have an iPhone 5. I'd really like a GS3 or a note 2, but Im so invested in iTunes and Mac pc's.

Anyone who's moved from iPhones to samsungs, is porting your music over a difficult process?

As long as its non DRM there are utilities out there to sync iTunes library with android. Example is doubletwist

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note II. Yes it's big a$$ phone but love the battery life!
My brother has the Note II and he has a bluetooth keyboard for it. That thing is fast! I told him to get the Note because he was searching for a good tablet and wanted to upgrade his phone at the same time. The Note II seems like it's faster than a lot of tablets.

I need a new phone. I'm still using my 3 year old 3gs :hiding:

I recently purchased my first android device (Google Nexus 10) and I am loving the android software so far. Definitely a great change up over ios. However, I can already tell that it doesn't run as flawlessly as ios does. That is the only reason I will consider getting another iphone.

With that said, I am open to getting an android phone.

I've seen and used the S3. Idk what it was, but I just wasn't a fan.
The Note 2 seems pretty cool but also huge.
I'm sure I'd like the Nexus 4, however it is kind of pricey for such little storage ($300 for 8gb)... unless it has a micro sd slot, which I haven't looked into yet.
What other good phones are out there?

Something tells me I'll end up with a 32gb iphone 5...

I need a new phone. I'm still using my 3 year old 3gs :hiding:

I recently purchased my first android device (Google Nexus 10) and I am loving the android software so far. Definitely a great change up over ios. However, I can already tell that it doesn't run as flawlessly as ios does. That is the only reason I will consider getting another iphone.

With that said, I am open to getting an android phone.

I've seen and used the S3. Idk what it was, but I just wasn't a fan.
The Note 2 seems pretty cool but also huge.
I'm sure I'd like the Nexus 4, however it is kind of pricey for such little storage ($300 for 8gb)... unless it has a micro sd slot, which I haven't looked into yet.
What other good phones are out there?

Something tells me I'll end up with a 32gb iphone 5...

Don't hide, I am also still using my 3 year old 3GS, whose backlight no longer works due to water damage. Baby drool is a tough thing. I am going to get an iPhone 5, I never liked the double glass design of the 4, 4S. I don't like androids, everyone I know who has one has issues, either battery life, or slow, or having to get it fixed for some reason. My 3GS is still running strong, like its original iPhone before it. I keep my iPhones long and work them hard. I can't tell u how many times I've dropped this thing, and how many scratches its got. But it still works.

Back