Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Ive had iphones for the past almost 4 yrs and quite frankly i still cant see myself without it lol
Last 1 was jail broken was kinda laggy but still loved it
My 4s now is jailbroken but i only did it for the teathering for my ipad when im on the go so lil to no lag lol

I can't see myself without an android phone!

Never would see myself with an iPhone..

Is the iPhone 5 going to have a bigger screen and 4G?

Gonzos car looks like an Altima.

My Bionic is being all slow not super responsive like it was. Maybe that 4-5ft drop did more than I thought. :(

I have the iPhone 4 (not the s) (shown Below in a black and white otter box) this is my first smart phone and love the thing. i have had no problems with it yet. the screen works very well and all the apps you can get are fun. The only thing that has happened that is annoying with this phone is i will press the lock button to unlock the screen and it will flash and lock again, but all around a good phone. photo.JPG

i think they are changing the charge port this time around ....
dat sucks cause everything i pad phone touch nano has the same plug :banghead:
dats the only thing that might stop me from upgrading

There have been leaks of photos showing an adapter from the old to new power adapter.

all my i stuff have the same wires
itll be annoying cause i would have to get a car wire and an extra in case i lose or break 1 but if webby is right then i can accept dat lol......
i got so many of the old style cause dats wat they all came with i just find it annoying how and why would they chnge it now ???
after all these years ??? and why cant any phone company let us have fun with our phones for at least 2 yrs !
we get a new phone and 6 months later its obsolete ! why ???:banghead:
its dumb how a new phone model is made every single year !
or pad ! cant we enjoy our crap for a while b4 some dbag come along saying oh ur stuff is old get the new stuff ! :shady:

LL

It's all about making things smaller and smaller and smaller.

if dats the case then why is the iphone getting bigger im happy with the size now i gotta get new cases and have this big a$$ brick in my bak pocket lol
they might as well convert the ipad into a phone and call it the iphone am i right lol
but if dats the adapter then i can live with dat ty for the look up :corona:

Rumors have it that they are moving to a 4 inch screen. Physical phone size should be the same just less of a bezel.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

screen size is increasing but it's getting thinner than the 4s

Back