Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I ended up keeping my atrix 2 and just bought more memory to keep it running faster. Its just too indestructible to get rid of

Dropped my GS4 face down on the sidewalk last week and slightly cracked the glass. It's towards the bottom.. and you can't really tell unless you look closely.. but it still pisses me off when I do notice. I'm still gonna have this thing for at least another year. Getting it fixed would cost what I paid for the phone..

Dropped my GS4 face down on the sidewalk last week and slightly cracked the glass. It's towards the bottom.. and you can't really tell unless you look closely.. but it still pisses me off when I do notice. I'm still gonna have this thing for at least another year. Getting it fixed would cost what I paid for the phone..
you can get the glass pretty cheap if your digitizer is ok
http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Replacement-Glass-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00C9VATVS

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_BadHtLPbU

The contract on mine and my wifes phones just ended a few days ago and I can't decide what I want to do. Both of our phones are still in pretty good shape. Well mine has been replaced a lot and about to need replaced again, speaker issues every time. I have the Razr Maxx HD and she has the iPhone 4S. Our biggest issue right now is if we "upgrade" we will lose the unlimited data with verizon and I don't really want to do that. Any one have suggestions for me on what we should do?

The contract on mine and my wifes phones just ended a few days ago and I can't decide what I want to do. Both of our phones are still in pretty good shape. Well mine has been replaced a lot and about to need replaced again, speaker issues every time. I have the Razr Maxx HD and she has the iPhone 4S. Our biggest issue right now is if we "upgrade" we will lose the unlimited data with verizon and I don't really want to do that. Any one have suggestions for me on what we should do?
How much data do you normally use in a month?

Another option is to buy the phone outright and then you can still keep your unlimited. Or take your phone to another provider like virgin/straight talk etc. It'll cut your monthly costs if att (straight talk uses att towers) or sprint (virgin uses sprint towers) get service around you. You'd pay more up front to get the phone, but you'll actually be ahead of the game when your monthly plan is factored in for a normal 2yr contract with verizon.

I am thinking that too, but I want to see how kit Kat runs on it. IF big red let's me have it. :) I have always installed Cyanogenmod on my past Android phones.

I have given up waiting on the carriers for updates. I have always rooted/ROM'd my phones (G1, Vibrant, GNex). I usually wait about six months or until I cannot stand the performance. In this case, I was cleaning up some apps and the Samsung bloatware has started to annoy me.

You'd pay more up front to get the phone, but you'll actually be ahead of the game when your monthly plan is factored in for a normal 2yr contract with verizon.

This is so hard for people to understand for some reason. Not to mention the sticker shock of a full price phone (which is a misnomer). These really are miniature PCs with telephony capabilities. Anyway, ever since Tmobile started off-contract pricing I have purchased our phones this way. Before this current campaign, they kind of did a test run back in 2010 and I jumped on it right away.

Reactions: 323
lookin to get Sony Xperia Z1 cOMPACT WHEN ITS OUT :)

I have always been a Samsung and HTC fan, but the specs on that are quite impressive. I would have to hold one first since it looks so square/boxy.

Another option is to buy the phone outright and then you can still keep your unlimited. Or take your phone to another provider like virgin/straight talk etc. It'll cut your monthly costs if att (straight talk uses att towers) or sprint (virgin uses sprint towers) get service around you. You'd pay more up front to get the phone, but you'll actually be ahead of the game when your monthly plan is factored in for a normal 2yr contract with verizon.
It really depends on the month. Some I will use a lot more than others. I really don't need the unlimited data but its the fact I know its there if I do. Att service is alright around my area but sprint is not good at all.

It really depends on the month. Some I will use a lot more than others. I really don't need the unlimited data but its the fact I know its there if I do. Att service is alright around my area but sprint is not good at all.
Go with T-Mobile.
Unlimited data, much cheaper plans than Verizon or any other carrier, and despite their reputation, great service.
Plus, the option to upgrade every 6-8 months, all without a contract

:yeahthat:

Although, you have to pay a little extra for the accelerated upgrade/ability to trade-in.

Back