• Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I read that the battery is non removable :-(
Batteries have come a long way, as well as battery management built into android. Haven't had an issue with my Nexus 5's built in battery yet, although I was very worried about not being able to replace it.
Even the battery that comes in a phone like the giant Note 3 lasts a long time even over the life of owning the phone.

I had an iphone 4 which i gave to the wife and i got a galaxy s4 which i think is a million times better then the iphone

I have a iPhone 5s, just got rid of my nexes 5 for it. I like the androids way better, but it was just to large for my taste.

Upgraded from Galaxy Nexus (OG) to HTC One M7 this past Tuesday. :)

Why? You haven't had it for that long...

Build quality is horrible. A bunch of the chrome has flaked off and the screen is separating...probably due to the ease with which the phone flexes. Plus, I would prefer something unlocked by default as well. I will wait to see what Google is up to with their new tiered phone program before doing anything though.

Various Moto, Sammy, HTC, and LG Android devices, on Verizon over the years. As of February, I've switched to the iPhone 4S, and now the iPhone 5S.

Just switched from a Galaxy S4 to a Nokia Lumia 1020. 41MP camera is amazing. At the price, it's worth it just for the camera!

Just switched from a Galaxy S4 to a Nokia Lumia 1020. 41MP camera is amazing. At the price, it's worth it just for the camera!
How are you handling the switch from Android to Windows Phone? Camera is nice and all but playing with my brother's Lumia I loved the fluidity of the OS, it felt like using iOS honestly, but it didn't have anything as far as apps were concerned. That and we both played Angry Birds next to each other and compared to my Galaxy S3 his seemed to have framerate issues, but you wouldn't know it if we didn't do a side by side.

Nexus 5 and lumia 1020 for me. I love the camera on the 1020 but the marketplace is lacking a little. It has most of the major apps the others had but could never keep it as my only device. I would put my Sim in it when I knew I was going to be needing the camera.

How are you handling the switch from Android to Windows Phone? Camera is nice and all but playing with my brother's Lumia I loved the fluidity of the OS, it felt like using iOS honestly, but it didn't have anything as far as apps were concerned. That and we both played Angry Birds next to each other and compared to my Galaxy S3 his seemed to have framerate issues, but you wouldn't know it if we didn't do a side by side.

The OS is very fluid. I also like the way it's organized. The apps are lacking, but there is an alternative for nearly everything that I do. The photo quality and built-in tools are amazing. It's not quite as good as my 7D, but it's definitely a good pocket sized alternative.

Nexus 5 and lumia 1020 for me. I love the camera on the 1020 but the marketplace is lacking a little. It has most of the major apps the others had but could never keep it as my only device. I would put my Sim in it when I knew I was going to be needing the camera.

I will be keeping my S4 and swapping the Sim between the two as well.

Just installed Android L (5.0 developer preview) on my Nexus 5. It looks pretty cool with some nifty features. A couple of bugs to work out still but it runs very smooth. It'll be nice to get the official release soon.

Reviving this thread just to say that I'll be getting a Nexus 6!

Back