Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Recently switched from my iPhone 11 Pro Max to a Pixel 5. Pleasantly surprised considering Google didn't go with a flagship this time around.

Switched back to an iPhone. The Pixel 5 just couldn’t keep up with my day to day routing. Was perfectly fine when I wasn’t multitasking but stuttered while I was. The other annoying thing was the amount of heat it generated under load or while charging.

Switched back to an iPhone. The Pixel 5 just couldn’t keep up with my day to day routing. Was perfectly fine when I wasn’t multitasking but stuttered while I was. The other annoying thing was the amount of heat it generated under load or while charging.
Define multitasking.

Swiping between texting, browsing the web, waiting on hold and reading a parts diagram.
Interesting. Never have had an issue with my Pixel 4a 5G with multi-tasking. Granted you probably do it more often.

Wait... you said "waiting on hold"? People use smartphones for calls still? lol just kidding. I know you use it for work ;)

Interesting. Never have had an issue with my Pixel 4a 5G with multi-tasking. Granted you probably do it more often.

Wait... you said "waiting on hold"? People use smartphones for calls still? lol just kidding. I know you use it for work ;)
Yeah. I HATE using the junk they provided me with. I use my personal for most work related activities. Also bought a Surface Go to use instead of the bulky ThinkPad.

Yeah. I HATE using the junk they provided me with. I use my personal for most work related activities. Also bought a Surface Go to use instead of the bulky ThinkPad.
I have a S10 for work. It's alright. Does what I need to do.

FYI

Android apps still keep crashing: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Google app issues ongoing​

In a statement about the problems for Android smartphone and tablet owners, Google said: "We have resolved the issue with WebView that caused some apps on Android to crash for some users. Updating Android System WebView and Google Chrome via Google Play should now resolve the issue.”

Got the phones in today! Happy so far coming from an 8. The wife had an 11 and she got the mini.

The Verizon lady gave us $1100 trade in for both our old phones so pretty much a no brainer to upgrade.
8E81F4F2-4236-4F47-B219-F1EFDDEB7C3A.jpeg

My next work phone will be an iPhone (not by choice)... :rolleyes: hoping this Samsung S10e will last a while

Booty better watch out. He’s going to get himself one of the new snazzy Mac Pro laptops next!

Have a s10 plus currently. Up for an upgrade. Keep the s10 plus have a cheaper monthly payment or upgrade to a s10 ultra for slightly less a month than I was paying?

Have a s10 plus currently. Up for an upgrade. Keep the s10 plus have a cheaper monthly payment or upgrade to a s10 ultra for slightly less a month than I was paying?
Anything wrong with S10 Plus? I'd keep it until it doesn't work lol

Back