Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I ended up keeping it and getting 30 gig a month data for $55 a month which I'm sure is a lot more than you pay.
30GB of data for 1 line?! Holy shiiiiit!

I'm cheap so we have 10GB Shared (3 lines / my wife, my MIL and myself). I pay $66/month (taxes/fees included) for this plan. We own the phones outright and no insurance.

I do have a work phone that I use to stream music during the work week when in the car. Wife doesn't have WiFi at work but she's on WiFi at home.

Oh man. My last plan was 9 gigs for $55. Wife has 4 gigs for the about 50 with the phone payment.

How do you use that much data? Never on WiFi?
Streaming music and videos when not on wifi. My works wifi kind of sucks and blocks a bunch of stuff so I use data a lot at work. It also comes in handy with the kids if I ever have to stream videos. I found myself using the 9 gig a about half way or 3/4 through the month so I figured 30 gigs for the same price wouldn't hurt.

My s10 is holding up even though I dropped it in a bucket of coolant when I first got it. Gotta love water proof phones.

Seven days left in my billing cycle and I’m at just under 43 Gigs of data. Wife is just under 13 Gigs.
GOT Damn! :scratches:

I don't get how people do it. Granted now with 10GB Shared I sorta watch what I do but not really.

I'm a cheap *** so paying $66/month after taxes/fees for 3 lines is what I'm about lol

I don't have any kids so that helps with keeping the data usage down. Don't really watch YouTube on my phone.

I guess I pay $60/line for unlimited data. With my traveling and terrible hotel WiFi, I end up using more data when I’m away. Also, the facility I’ve been working at doesn’t have WiFi, so it’s streaming anytime I want to listen to music or do anything.

Chews thru data like @stilletto

GOT Damn! :scratches:

I don't get how people do it. Granted now with 10GB Shared I sorta watch what I do but not really.

I'm a cheap *** so paying $66/month after taxes/fees for 3 lines is what I'm about lol

I don't have any kids so that helps with keeping the data usage down. Don't really watch YouTube on my phone.
Spotify and YouTube all day while working. I refuse to listen to the radio. Usually stream a show or movie on lunch.

Reactions: Dad
Gotta use YouTube to fix those appliance problems? ;) :giggle:
Honestly? Sometimes. I rarely work on more basic units nowadays so when I come across one with a service kit or some retrofit parts I usually YouTube the fix. Some manufacturers are a bit more giving with detailed instructions than others.

T-Mobile 5G in Folsom, CA. Not quite what I get back home. But still pretty good

5AABAFA7-BAE2-440A-8EF9-AD82418D482E.png

35/10 ain't bad. I mean if it's 2010 :rotfl: just messing with ya.

I'd search for a better deal if there is an option in Canada
Not really. Ive already got a good deal with my current speed at $56 a month. It's about 70 something for faster. Still not really worth doing it.

Not really. Ive already got a good deal with my current speed at $56 a month. It's about 70 something for faster. Still not really worth doing it.

Yeah if 35 Mbps download speeds work for you then keep the plan you have. You aren't downloading a ton of stuff right? Just stream Netflix/those apps right?

Back