• Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
AT&T Unlocking In-Contract iPhones for Deployed Service Members

This weekend, AT&T began unlocking iPhones for off-contract customers. This allows the iPhone be used with a SIM-card from overseas carriers, or T-Mobile in the U.S. In addition to unlocking phones for off-contract customers, AT&T is also quietly unlocking iPhones for U.S. service members still under contract with the carrier.

Carriers are required by federal law to suspend service without penalty for deployed military personnel upon presentation of their military orders, but AT&T is not required to unlock the phones of deployed service members. Instead, the company is choosing to do that on its own.

AT&T declined to comment, but we have independently confirmed that AT&T is unlocking phones for service members upon request. Deployed soldiers, airmen, sailors, and Marines should contact AT&T customer service to get more information about having their iPhones unlocked.

Oh herro! :wave:

Who here has the Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)?

Who is going to jump on the iPhone 5 when it comes out?

I might, tired of waiting for ICS on my Epic 4g touch, with the SIII around the corner its pointless now. Plus sprint speeds have been horrible over the last two months.

Google Mistakenly Outs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as Next OS

If there was ever any debate about what the nickname of Google’s next version of Android would be, those questions can be put to rest. According to a posting in Google’s own online storefront, Android 4.1 will be called Jelly Bean. This doesn’t come as much of a surprise, as Jelly Bean had been rumored as the code name for months. But it was a surprise that the facts were revealed Thursday on the Google Play online store. It also seems to have been a mistake.

Pissed I don't have ICS on the Bionc yet.....having issues with the phone dropping 4G all the time. Drops then I try to refressh 2-3 times then it will load the screen then drop the signal again a couple mins later. SO frustrating!

Verizon Rolls Out Ice Cream Sandwich to Droid Razr, Razr Maxx

The Motorola Xoom got the ICS treatment earlier this month. The Motorola Atrix 4G, Atrix 2, Droid 4, Droid Bionic, and Photon 4G are also on tap to get the upgrade at some point.

I've got the RAZR Maxx but haven't got ics
you with verizon?

"Verizon Wireless today confirmed that all smartphones in the Droid Razr family will be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, starting today."

that press release was issued a few hours ago

Pissed I don't have ICS on the Bionc yet.....having issues with the phone dropping 4G all the time. Drops then I try to refressh 2-3 times then it will load the screen then drop the signal again a couple mins later. SO frustrating!

Sucks to be you! I don't have ANY issues with my Gnex on ICS :)

Sucks to be you! I don't have ANY issues with my Gnex on ICS :)

:box:

Yeah I'm with verizon and I guess I haven't checked to see if theres an update

It should do an update on it's own. My Bionic did an update 2-3 days ago which I thought it was going to be the ICS but noooooooooooo.....just a reg update.

Back