Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I've had the g4 for close to a year now,and haven't had any problems at all with it. The g5 looks good and will be available on the first from what I've seen
well apparently i spoke too soon. The other day I was playing around on my phone and it just rebooted itself. It worked fine for about 15 minutes and then it went into a boot loop. I went to the Sprint store and they told me its a known problem with the early G4s and that they would replace it for free. So now i have no phone for the next couple days until my new one comes in.

Yeah it does. I never realized how much I used it now that I don't have it.

Usually it's only a few days until you get a replacement. I'd say by tomorrow you should have it. I'm not sure how Sprint works but I know with Verizon it was usually 2-3 day turn around.

Samsung S5 (Verizon) got the Marshmallow update last night :thumbsup:

2016-06-01.jpg

I haven't done the latest iPhone update for a couple months now. Don't want to catch all that crap where the phone were going all crazy.

iPhone :pat:

The only place where all apple stuff belongs

Junk-Shot-4.jpg

I haven't done the latest iPhone update for a couple months now. Don't want to catch all that crap where the phone were going all crazy.
They released patches for hyperlink issues almost immediately. I think macrumors said they had released 2 more updates even since that.

They released patches for hyperlink issues almost immediately. I think macrumors said they had released 2 more updates even since that.

Guess ill do the update and hope all goes well, lol

iPhone 6s running on iOS 9.0.2 and jailbroken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't even have a camera! Latest feature: If you send me a text with an emoji or some crap, it shows up blank and I don't have to respond. Win! Don't send me that garbage. Texting is bad enough without a bunch of faces/images/horseballs to figure out.

Buddy on the Subaru forum is selling an LG G3 for cheap ($50 shipped) and I bought it. It works fine / no issues. He upgraded to LG G5.

Even if I don't use it I can resell it and make some $$. On swappa they are going for $100+

Said he will ship it Monday.

Back