• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Post pictures of your pets

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I've been well. Working from my basement for the past 8 months. Cleveland Browns will finish the season with a winning record although they didn't close the deal against the Baltimore Browns this past week... How about you?
Damn! Working from home for 8 months... Yikes. I couldn't do it. I mean if I was forced to I guess I could.

I'm surprised they will have a winning record this season but glad for them. Knew it was bound to happen. Wish they would be in 1st place and the Steelers have a losing record lol

Blimpcity

Jezza
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Damn! Working from home for 8 months... Yikes. I couldn't do it. I mean if I was forced to I guess I could.

I'm surprised they will have a winning record this season but glad for them. Knew it was bound to happen. Wish they would be in 1st place and the Steelers have a losing record lol
Yeah, Steelers suck! You guys have had a more durable rivalry with them then we have over the past decade however. I suppose that may be changing though. I like the city and it's a quick 2 hour drive from me, but the Steeler Nation is just intolerable...

The WFH situation gets even better... I've been told we won't be back in the office until at least June. It's really something else. I'm a people person so being banished to my basement has not been my ideal work situation. Not that I can complain since I'm working and my company has been doing very well. I also have 18,000 miles on my Si after 2 years so you have that. I feel for everyone that's lost their jobs or work in the service sector.

Verzerrung

Yucaipa, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Mercury and I.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Little bastard started digging a whole in the yard and the ground isn’t fully dry from the recent rains. So the muddy paws are all over the house.....