Post pictures of your pets

I've been well. Working from my basement for the past 8 months. Cleveland Browns will finish the season with a winning record although they didn't close the deal against the Baltimore Browns this past week... How about you?
Damn! Working from home for 8 months... Yikes. I couldn't do it. I mean if I was forced to I guess I could.

I'm surprised they will have a winning record this season but glad for them. Knew it was bound to happen. Wish they would be in 1st place and the Steelers have a losing record lol

Damn! Working from home for 8 months... Yikes. I couldn't do it. I mean if I was forced to I guess I could.

I'm surprised they will have a winning record this season but glad for them. Knew it was bound to happen. Wish they would be in 1st place and the Steelers have a losing record lol
Yeah, Steelers suck! You guys have had a more durable rivalry with them then we have over the past decade however. I suppose that may be changing though. I like the city and it's a quick 2 hour drive from me, but the Steeler Nation is just intolerable...

The WFH situation gets even better... I've been told we won't be back in the office until at least June. It's really something else. I'm a people person so being banished to my basement has not been my ideal work situation. Not that I can complain since I'm working and my company has been doing very well. I also have 18,000 miles on my Si after 2 years so you have that. I feel for everyone that's lost their jobs or work in the service sector.

Mercury and I.
image0.jpg

Little bastard started digging a whole in the yard and the ground isn’t fully dry from the recent rains. So the muddy paws are all over the house.....

Lavender was afraid of the storms. Grabbed Robert's FCP Euro box. Dumped out the contents, cut out a hole, and walked away. I think she's pleased. Found it all on her own.

1CAC39B1-1B54-4F70-8D3F-29599EC76959.jpeg
6022CAAD-06F4-4B79-A5CA-061A01074EC9.jpeg

Back