Post Something Positive.......

Baby's 1st Christmas!!! :santadance:

2v7weag.jpg

Let's see...post something positive...I didn't throw my t.v. out the window when the Packers had their first loss in 19 games. :D

Waiting in line at the mall to meet Santa, spending $20 on 1-5x7 and 4-wallets, meeting angry/scary Santa - PRICELESS!!

2s96hdz.jpg

At least Evan had a good time. Old dude didn't even talk to us, of course he had been there for 6 hours today, and it's the last weekend before Christmas.

He was stone face the whole time. I thought he was hiding a gun and getting ready to go on a rampage. Four women in their 40's surrounded him for a pic after us and they were laughing hysterically and he didn't flinch. CIA & FBI couldn't crack this dude. :D

finished doing our kitchen floor by myself hehe :think: would of been nice to have a helper just so i have someone to yell at :giggle:
it only cost me $140 to do 115 sqft.

Guess I should go away more often...you seem to really get a lot done. At least I didn't have to hear any of the yelling or cursing this time.....I love the good job you did and can't wait to see it in person

Back