Post Your Latest Purchases

Got me some DoDo Juice.......most I have spent on just wax.

PurpleHaze250ml.jpg

I'd like to try some Dodo Juice. I'll wait until I run out of Meguiar's Tech Wax.

Bought 8GB DDR2 Ram for my laptop. It's $106 which is pretty cheap for 8GBs. Lol.

Bought 8GB DDR2 Ram for my laptop. It's $106 which is pretty cheap for 8GBs. Lol.

Nice! My "new" HP laptop has 6GB of DDR3 ram but I want MOAR! :giggle:

I "purchased" a Cabin Air Filter & SPT Intake Filter for the Subie. (By "purchased" I mean I had Subaru Bucks (rewards) that can be used towards parts/service that I get from my Subaru Chase Mastercard and that's what I used) Oh and if you don't use the full "$100" of the Subaru Bucks you don't get change back.. So you have to use it all so that's why I got all the stuff. I really only wanted to Cabin Air Filter and SPT Intake filter. :giggle:

** Not my pictures (will take pictures when I install it) **

10439d1202882742-cabin-air-filter-same-wrx-airflterimgp3783.jpg

** Again not my picture (this has to be shipped to me still) **

IMG_2445_small.JPG

Subaru Coasters

stuff-subaru-coasters1.jpg

Subaru Camelbak Bottle

subaru-camelbak-drink-glass-mug-sti.jpg

Lol Subaru coasters. My HP is running on 4GB right now. I've had the laptop for 4 years now and I figured that it's time to give it some tune.

Lol Subaru coasters. My HP is running on 4GB right now. I've had the laptop for 4 years now and I figured that it's time to give it some tune.

Don't hate on the coasters! They look VERY good.

I have a 14" Beats Model HP Laptop with Core i5. I just use it for the basics. I use to have a 4 year old HP (DV6000 model) but my moms laptop broke and she wanted it.

153.jpg

This is what I have. It doesn't have an iCore Processor but it's still pretty fast considering that it's 4 years old. It also has a 1920x1200 resolution, Nvidia Quadro, HDMI port, and blu-ray player. :D

looks like a straight up ibm work machine! resolution, hdmi, and blu-ray are nice

Yeah. It has an old school look, but I love the features. I added stickers on mine so it doesn't look dull and boring. Haha.
IMG_4911.jpg

IMG_4913.jpg

WIN!! And to clarify, nothing wrong with the IBM laptops. I've just not seen the hp look like it before.

Back