Post Your Latest Purchases

Just ordered these today.
mats.jpg

also ordered these earlier this week. Hopefully they match my red/black volk decals that I'm about to install...as soon as I remove the blue/white.
dohc.jpg

looks tasty - how was it?

It was great! I didn't know what I wanted for lunch and had a craving for it. I've had it before. It's very good. You can get it with the Pick 2 but I just got a bigger version by itself.

Is it like a BBQ dressing, or the chicken tastes BBQ as well? May have to try it

This is the ingredients according to Panera's website - All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, romaine lettuce, roasted corn, black beans, tortilla strips & BBQ ranch dressing, drizzled with BBQ sauce

Yup. No problem. It's really good.

If I can recommend you something... I would get the "Pick 2" at Panera and ask for 1/2 Salad (the BBQ Chicken Salad I mentioned) and get either the Bacon Turkey Bravo (or some other sammich you like) or maybe some soup.

The salad by itself (not in the Pick 2) is pretty big and I don't want to see you get that and possibly not like it. If you get the pick 2 then you have a smaller portion and also a sammich/soup :)

gonna swap out the blazers you made me for ford fusion fogs, im still debating building another set of lights to replace the rx330s i have too

Back