Progress Civic SI Rear Sway Bar...Coming?

Nope coming tomorrow..I probably will not have time till sunday. Chris, when i spoke to progress yesterday they said test fit was done and they had issues and were not happy with it. The Eibach is 3mm smaller so could be bar size causing the issue in spots.

Yeah it was news to me to i mentioned to them that eibach had listed theirs for the 2012 and the response was "just because the dimensions are the same does not mean it will work if ours did fit and clear we would have listed it for the 2012 fitment" not verbatim but that's the jist of what was said... Being the stubborn person i am i will fit it just to see if they were lying about having tried it.

Do you know of anybody who has fitted the progress yet? That could lay this all to rest

Got they anti roll bar today.. I cannot wait to install on sunday. Chris should i drill out the hole for the second bolt for the plate or am i good running with only the one?

Installed the bar tonight. Will report back after tomorrow But i did not notice any clearance issues like progress stated.

Yep and it looks pretty! Took a little longer than i expected due to all the underpans and rear longitudinal brace and the fact that i had not ate all day added up to a long job.Plus my friend was sitting in a lawn chair drinking and watching me...Rear anti sway on subies is much easier LOL

Yeah really cannot wait till next autox to test it out but so far feels good much more neutral from what i can tell on my commute over HWY 17. Next on the list are some RPF1's with star specs or RS3's (For autox only will get some zeix 912's for the commute) then some Koni DA's by the end of the year. May also pick up some endlinks for the hell of it any suggestions Chris?

Yeah i like it allot don't hesitate lol No fitment issues that i can see clears everything and no noises at all...So seems GTG. Only wish it had some zerk's for the bushings

I installed the Progress Suspension 8th gen rear 22mm swaybar on my Civic and the install went smoothly. I did it the same time as putting on a trailer hitch, and the sway bar was way easier to install than the hitch, which was kind of a pain.

I ran it for two weeks and got a chance to autox the car on Sunday. It made a big difference. The first time I ran the car hard it reminded me of a Buick, lots of sway, diving and leaning into corners. With the new rear sway bar installed it tightened the cornering up a lot. The handling was predictable. The rear seemed very nuetral, the back end didn't seem like it wanted to come around in turns, but neither was there sloppy oversteer. The front end is still a little sloppy but the car is much more pleasant to drive on a course. I was waffling between the 19mm bar offered by Eibach that was verified to fit the 9th gen cars and the Progress bar that was said to work. I'm glad I went with the larger bar, I think it's about perfect.

Now I just need tires. The stock all seasons do not offer a very good amount of grip.

very nice. You know what tires you're going to pick up?

very nice. You know what tires you're going to pick up?
I don't. I have to find the balance between awesome and cheap. :)
But I figure even if I end up with Kumho's or another cheap brand, they'll be stickier than the all season Michelins that are on there now. I also have to decide if I want to go a bit wider or not. I tend to do that with tires, both for extra traction and to protect the wheels from being curbed.

The last set of tires I bought were Goodyear Eagle GT's for the Fit my daughter is currently driving. I ran them on my old scooby as well, they seem to be a good balance between decent traction and winter use. But since I can go for straight summer use tires I have lots of good choices it seems.

Back