Rear Window Visor

you referring to this?

100_6486-jpg.1428

:turbospin: thats what im saying man whats going on with this ???? they are so dragging on the coupe !!!! :banghead::banghead:

Just out of curiosity, do the rear window visors provide any function? I think they look cool, so don't think I'm asking to be rude. I thought maybe its a aerodynamic thing, but I'm not sure.

Just out of curiosity, do the rear window visors provide any function? I think they look cool, so don't think I'm asking to be rude. I thought maybe its a aerodynamic thing, but I'm not sure.

Bro everyone knows they add 10+ HP. JK :p I've heard it "could help" with aerodynamic. But really we all know its just aesthetically pleasing

If anything, I'd think it hurts the aerodynamics. Just saying........ppl's choice.......... I put the side window visors on mine and it now makes a noise that it didn't before, but I still want them on.

well heres a couple of pics of my polyurathane rear window lip from spoilerking, gotta get everything color matched tho.... :)

IMG00164-20130109-0717.jpgIMG00165-20130109-0717.jpg

I have that dot matrix on the top of the back window. After getting the windows tinted there is a all that left untinted. So this will help with the cover up. Waiting for the painted coupe ones to come out, as well as the in the channel window visors.

Back