Rear Window Visor

I paid around $100 Shipped, I would order from ebay but can not trust that site at all. Been ripped off literally 2 many times

Just tried the JM Auto Racing site . . . get "Server Not Found." Down for maintenance, perhaps?? Will have to try again tomorrow.

Do they make these for the coupes as well? I only see 4 door options on procivic.com

So the 8th gen rear visors fit 9th gen?
Is that a 8th gen rear visor you have on?

i would really want 1 for my 9th coupe but i hear 8th sedan wont fit 9th coupe so im gonna have to wait i guess :confuzzled:

i already beat u to dat queston bro lol unfortunatly no it does not fit aparently so we gotta play the pateint game now :pray:

is there a photograph of the black vs the CF on the mugen style?
i'm leaning towards CF because I want to do a CF hood at some point, since i think they look tight on the orange color car

I don't have a close-up. However, I have seen it in real life and the quality is good. It is real carbon fiber on the outside, not just a fake carbon-fiber like covering.
plz post when u recieve the si coupe rear window visor sir cause i will be all over dat like white on rice lol :eekdancesmiley:

Back