Photos Show Us Your Window Tint Pics

This is 50% F-sides ; 35% R-sides ; 35% Sunroof ; nothing to front or rear windows.

5kpog9.jpg

k1x9o9.jpg

15r19o8.jpg

Hi guys! I'm new and I was wondering if the 2012 Honda Civic Lx comes with tinted windows already so you would have to get this removed before applying new tint? Also I live in Georgia, does anyone the darkest I can go here?

doesn't come with tint, yet some dealerships may apply tint. Tintlaws says that GA allows 32% all around.

Hi guys! I'm new and I was wondering if the 2012 Honda Civic Lx comes with tinted windows already so you would have to get this removed before applying new tint? Also I live in Georgia, does anyone the darkest I can go here?
Yes new cars come with tinted windows, but it isn't a film, it part of the glass. If you want it darker you get aftermarket film installed. Here is a link for your State. The lower the % # the darker the tent...........Welcome......
http://www.tintcenter.com/laws/GA/

That great looking car above your post is mine after the ....After market film was installed..... here's a pick of mine before and you can see it has stock factory tinted glass(not layed film)....
2zicveu.jpg

fllrx1.jpg

If you're talking about tinted glass from the factory, that's another story. The tint of the glass itself is very minimal... but we're talking about basically every manufactured vehicle today. Say you put 50% tint on, ... with the tint in the actual glass itself, you may net 42%. It's just the way the glass is, and it's not a film you remove.

That great looking car above your post is mine after the ....After market film was installed..... here's a pick of mine before and you can see it has stock factory tinted glass(not layed film)....
2zicveu.jpg

fllrx1.jpg

Your car looks awesome! I have the lx but I want to get nice rims and tint the windows. I was in between the silver and red when I purchased and settled on the red just because it's so RED! Thanks for your response.

Iris08..... Thanks for the complements...... I just traded in a red Jeep and have a silver MC so thought I'd go with some more silver..... Hope you get the windows the way you want them...... I only had the sides done, I left the rear window alone to see "what's" coming up on me. It was $140 at a local tint shop. Oh.... Had the sunroof done too. I'd like to see yours when you get a chance to post some pic's.........Monk

Monk Guess im keeping my MD plates since im at 35% all around on my si...and i just moved to VA too, But I have seen many cars pass Inspection with dark tint and drive around with dark tint as well, guess it depends who does your inspection..

Monk Guess im keeping my MD plates since im at 35% all around on my si...and i just moved to VA too, But I have seen many cars pass Inspection with dark tint and drive around with dark tint as well, guess it depends who does your inspection..
If you like it where it is I wouldn't change it unless they bring it up, I've seen darker apps on cars around here, so it's probably the tint installeres, and 5-0 that would be the problem.

Cant decide whether i wanna do 35% all around including windshield or 20% with 35% windshield. My last car was 5% all around with 50% windshield and that was horrible to see out of.

Back