Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

Whenever I move the first thing to be set up in my entertainment items. Need tunes to keep the unpacking going or I would just flop myself on the floor and not do anything

It came with a Sony radio attached under the kitchen cabinets. Quite nice

Automated signature: Sent from my GS2 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet, I so hate moving. I think the place i live in has been the longest i have stayed in one place since Wifey moved here from Europe.

Yeah I hate it too... I moved from FL to GA when I was 9 months old and have lived in that house since...until this past apartment and town home

I'm so tired

Moving sucks, only thing worse is having to paint after you moved and put everything in place by yourself....

Yeah we moved 15 mins away. It's enough of an annoyance to drive back and forth but still close enough to where you really don't want to bring everything at once

Debating going to Lego store at lunch or leave work early to go........I wasnt able to go yesterday due to major headache.

I've been making paper cranes and lucky stars lately. It has gotten so bad that even my packing materials are looking like cranes...

uploadfromtaptalk1334597342614.jpg

I made one that started from a piece of paper less than 1cm x 1cm. Typically they're 2" or 3"

Yeah took me 20 mins...instead of a minute lmao

Back