Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

OMG!!! I want to watch you build it!!

I opened all the bags and put them into their own ziplocs... I did not combine or separate. You quickly start to figure out your bags. You remember what things you'll find in what..and what belongs in what. LOL

Take progress pics like I did :giggle: You've seen my Tower Bridge progress album on facebook i'm guessing?

Edit: NVM...I posted the progress in here :rotfl:

It's very repetitive. You'll enjoy it though. Sadly...all builds after this will be quick and disappointing :giggle:

:rotfl: omfg :rotfl:

I'm so happy you got it though!!! :D Really really happy :D

The boys take all of my lego characters (typically Ron and Hermione because they're English and look like Robert and I) and put them in naughty positions all over my Tower Bridge :rotfl:

It's huge!!! :rotfl: That's been the problem since I built it. I have a perfect place for it here at the town home but Robert shoved his stupid 50 states quarters board on it. ugh

I have 3 places picked out to place this monster set, on top of the new shelves, where the fish tank use to be in my room or upstairs in the living room on the big shelf wifey has.

I am gonna try to motorize the bridge with my power functions......hopefully I do not send peices of the bridge in different directions

Back