Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

We have tile floors as well, I have been wearing socks everywhere so I dont fall.........I need one of those "lifealerts" I have fallen but I can't get up.

I just ate a bag of Famous Amos cookies :)

Whats famus amos cookies?? :confused:

Im kidding ^_^

:drooling: I'm thinking BBQ chicken...steamed peas and mac n cheese or something. We're still sorting through everything here at the apartment. Not much food wise LOL

BBQ chicken nom :)

Health insurance is pretty much BS here..and it's so expensive. Thankfully my parents pay for it...but once I get married we'll have to figure it out

Mine is cheap :) its because of my work

Yours?

Dent is a christmas eve baby.

mine is through my dad's work

didn't end up BBQing...Robert surprised me by coming home with panda express :giggle:

I was off site all day... working at a conference one of our agencies that I support held... basically I was the IT person there to make sure the PowerPoint presentations went smooth and to change them for the speakers/presenters.... fun fun... what was the worst part is I didn't have good cell phone coverage and no wifi :(

It was a Human Relations conference..... :-/

over 800 million legos??????????? Surely lego was in this for publicity. The largest single set of legos doesn't break 6k pieces. You'd need over 133,000 sets to do that.

Back