Sleepy checkin in......:woot new site

hi kiddies, glad to be back. Its been two weeks since getting off the extremely high dose of pain meds. My head is clearer, getting lots of sleep and starting to function normaly.....well somewhat normally again.

speaking of haunted houses... I just read an article in the last week talking about the # of users who dump the ashes of their dead relatives inside the haunted mansion, and the small world ride at disney. :turbopokesmiley:

speaking of haunted houses... I just read an article in the last week talking about the # of users who dump the ashes of their dead relatives inside the haunted mansion, and the small world ride at disney. :turbopokesmiley:
:ohsnap: creepy!!!

yup, picked up the entire mining set for city and that big *** Bi plane. Just waiting for Sept 1st as there is a new exclusive haunted house.
I have the little bi plane free... the haunted house looks cool. I'm really weird about what sets I want though..

oh yeah I forgot, I picked up that mini module set......soooo tiny. And dumpin ones ashes at disney land is kinda creepy.

So since being off line I managed to put on like 30-40 pounds, I had to go buy new clothes and deal with my employees calling me fat......fml. So glad when I am no longer taking these stupid meds then I will shed all the weight I have put on......my father will have my head if he see's how big my *** has gotten.....but side note my bewbies have gotten a bit bigger.....lol

wifey has been supportive but she doesnt know what to do or say so she just leaves me alone when i have a grumpy day. All is good this adventure is almost over and I am sure something else is lined up down the road....

Back