Slow but SERIOUS build thread

aregajuz.jpg

5y9e7yzu.jpg

Weathertech visors installed. Missed the ups guy with My rear lip kit. Picking it up tomorrow, hopefully installing front & rear lip kit this weekend.

Weathertech visors installed. Missed the ups guy with My rear lip kit. Picking it up tomorrow, hopefully installing front & rear lip kit this weekend.

Does it pinch down on the weather strip of the door? My driver side started to get pierced into after two days... :(

aregajuz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I want to email weathertech but they took forever to answer a couple emails I sent them and it took them forever to ship them out, I'm not beat to go back and forth with them. I'm never ordering from them again. It's definitely good quality but they could have been cut better, that trim is gonna be all fcked up now probably. I'm gonna wait a couple days and see how it looks.

Yep. I want to email weathertech but they took forever to answer a couple emails I sent them and it took them forever to ship them out, I'm not beat to go back and forth with them. I'm never ordering from them again. It's definitely good quality but they could have been cut better, that trim is gonna be all fcked up now probably. I'm gonna wait a couple days and see how it looks.

Im gonna call them again to see how their progress is with the one I returned. Hopefully, they do something about that. Keep up updated bro, Im making claims with them at the moment.

Im gonna call them again to see how their progress is with the one I returned. Hopefully, they do something about that. Keep up updated bro, Im making claims with them at the moment.

Yeah I might email them man, its a brand new car at the end of the day lol I don't want to mess up that trim cause of a window visor. You would think something so expensive wouldnt give this problem.

I am waiting for someone to do a two-tone look by buying a full lip kit that is not the color of their car. :eyebrows:

flows perfectly nix..This is my second time seeing it in person lmfao, only saw one hfp civic that already came with it at the dealership, still havent seen any with this kit on the road so I'm satisfied lol

Do the sideskirts come with the vtec sicker?

Nope, I need to buy them separately, $50 for the OEM ivtec stickers for the sides -_- lol I'd cheap out and get $10 ones from eBay but I'm scared the size will be off or they'll look cheap or something lol I'll rather just do it right and get the OEM ones

So made up my mind on what's next, from now on I will live and die by this lol "if you're going to do something, do it right the first time so you wont have to do it again!!!" or however it goes lol. After I purchase/install the side skirts I'm going to get coilovers, just spent the past hour looking up info/pics on what to get..stuck between ksports or Tein's Street Advance..but I'd like to hear any suggestions/recommendations from you guys! Thanks!! I want coils just to have the ability to actually raise my car next winter lol, and I'd like to go a bit lower than I am now.

I think the K-sports have a pretty good rep. but I've also never heard anything bad about the Teins. Which ones in particular are you looking at? I've seen a few different "trim" levels.

Back