Slow but SERIOUS build thread

I'm teasing him. Judging on my fb news feed, he's been busy. Lol.

Miss you guys, I kinda lost interest on working on my car as of late. But slowly getting it back lol, I got a little ding I'm still waiting to fix, buying some winter tires soon and just saving up this winter. Will probably be doing a RBC swap soon though with a PRL intake found a pretty good deal, will definitely have coils and wheels by the spring. Going with D2 coils and SBC RPF1's 18x9 on some super sports. Income tax moneyyyyyy woot woot lol

So update on my car lol. Got around to fixing my dent on the drivers side of my car and finally installed my side skirts. Have two 12inch mtx subs with an amp that I got for cheap, waiting for the installation kit to arrive and will be installing a pioneer appradio 3 along with replacing all my speakers with some alpines. Also have some BC's coils and Godspeed camber kit that I'll be going to papifly to install em next month and will also be throwing on some red recaro door panels with him. I'm back :)

zyseme7u.jpg

a4epypaz.jpg

Lol look who's speaking about balling haha. Ive actually been dying to go to canada one day man, maybe one day it can happen my brother. Your car looks great as always dude

Very nice! You got rid of the front decal?

Good to hear. The winter can be a drag. Especially in the NE. Your car is always dirty. Road grit and salt get into everything. It's no fun driving at all.

I can't wait to hit the Dragon and some other runs this upcoming week. Should be a pretty good time. I'm excited to do some real driving again.

[ quote="deveinonmystick, post: 288077, member: 55101"]i hope so. hit me up whenever u can homie[/quote]

I will dude! On another note just took off my side skirts cause my dumbass lost the brackets for em :/ (or someone stole em) and the guy that helped me invite something to hook em up with homemade brackets and double sided tape lol but didn't work gonna go see if some body shop by my house can make something work if not I'll order the brackets from CHH. $100 for both sides :/

JDM Hazard switch is on its way thanks to @jasonandre :thumbsup:. Hopefully gets here on Thursday, so Friday when I take my radio out I can take the dash apart while I'm at it and install the switch along with my new sound system. Then the following weekend out to @PapiFlyy 's shop in Long Island to get my BC coils installed, godspeed camber kit installed, along with red recaro door panels, and rewiring my fogs. :brock::brock::brock:

JDM Hazard switch is on its way thanks to @jasonandre :thumbsup:. Hopefully gets here on Thursday, so Friday when I take my radio out I can take the dash apart while I'm at it and install the switch along with my new sound system. Then the following weekend out to @PapiFlyy 's shop in Long Island to get my BC coils installed, godspeed camber kit installed, along with red recaro door panels, and rewiring my fogs. :brock::brock::brock:
There's someone we haven't seen or heard from in awhile.... @PapiFlyy

Back