Slow but SERIOUS build thread

Yeah lol same on 8thcivic. He opened up a shop in Long Island with one of his friends, he's been pretty busy with that. He's on bags now too.

I always enjoyed reading his posts and his cars always look sick! I admire him going for what he wants his car to look like and not holding back!

Yeah he's a really down to earth guy too.
u6e4yduq.jpg

re7e8ara.jpg

I cheaped out and got the mtx dual 12 inch and amp package, it's called the terminator, it's pretty cheap. Reviews say the subs are underpowered from the amp but honestly not even that much. A lot of bang for your buck man.

Looks like it's just clips? So maybe I can pry it out? I wanna wrap it In carbon fiber and I have no patience to do it while it's on the actual steering wheel lol

If its the same with the 8thgens, there should be screws that can be removed using star bits.

@TheSlowAndTheSerious You live in Wayne? I think we had an exchange at a stop light a few weeks ago. You had said you were going to install your coils.

Nice!! What's up bro? And you were going to detail your car, right? I work up there lol at Wayne View, that nursing home next to bottle king. But yes that's me haha nice to see you're on here man.

Nice!! What's up bro? And you were going to detail your car, right? I work up there lol at Wayne View, that nursing home next to bottle king. But yes that's me haha nice to see you're on here man.
Haha, yes I Jet Seal 109ed my car. You should check it out. Way better than waxing and lasts longer. Yup, I know where Wayne View is. See you around!

Back