Slow but SERIOUS build thread

your car still looks sweet! I'm the same way tho! After everything is installed etc, won't be any more mods till next winter. At which point, 3 things get purchased immediately

1 - FlashPro
2 - RBC Intake manifold/supercharger
3 - RV6 catted downpipe.

I'm dying for the HFP kit but I'm tired of just aesthetics lol, I want to start doing performance mods. IDK if I should just get FP first and run a basemap and once I get an exhaust & intake or RBC swap then get a Vit tune or first buying all my bolt ons thennnnnnn get the flash pro lol. HELP!

Wait for the 3" Tsudo. $350 shipped. :D

what kinda numbers you seeing with just tsudo?
I don't know man, I am still trying to figure out the eDyno thing. I will let you know once I do. I can just save the log until then.
:yeahthat: & how many car alarms do you set off a day? lol
I have set off one in an open parking lot at work. It is the security guards truck and he knows when I leave and come back now, lol. He doesn't seem to set his alarm anymore. :rotfl:
The tsudo is loud but not like everyone makes it out to be.... maybe I am accustom to it.

Last edited:
Haha yeah its all a matter of getting used to it..do your ears ring after a while? $350 is a freaking steal for an exhaust!!! I'd jump on it just scared the sound is going to drive me crazy lol

From who? You think passaic cops will give me **** for it? lol
A vendor mentioned that it's coming out soon. As for cops, I don't think it will be as loud as the 8th's. My friend who had a FG2 with a 70mm Tsudo exhaust didn't have any issues with the cops. His car was really loud too. But it can be a bit risky if you do have that exhaust. There's much louder cars in our town though. Lol.

Back