Slow but SERIOUS build thread

I have it and pass cops all the time. It was much louder the first week I had it installed tho.i love it when people get out of their cars and set their alarm, ill then roll next to them and set it off and they jump. 2 old guys actually gave me the finger already looks on their faces priceless. :omg:

Last edited:
I have it and pass cops all the time. It was much louder the first week I had it installed tho.i love it when people get out of their cars and set their alarm, ill then roll next to them and set it off and they jump. 2 old guys actually gave me the finger already looks on their faces priceless. :omg:
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaha that's funny! There is very little lenience for loud exhaust in my town! LOL!

still got the tsudo tho :)

worst case, i'll only install the axel back portion haha

Last edited:
Wrapped those door handles to match with My shift knob

y7aga4yr.jpg
9aqeputa.jpg

lookin good homie!! U finally figured it out i see :clapping:

Haha yeah it was easy its clips holding it in once u loosened a couple the rest basically come off. Putting it back on was harder than taking it off...hfp mats and red shift boot next you're helping me! We need a photoshoot brotha!! Especially when you get that decal and put your springs on lol

Haha yeah it was easy its clips holding it in once u loosened a couple the rest basically come off. Putting it back on was harder than taking it off...hfp mats and red shift boot next you're helping me! We need a photoshoot brotha!! Especially when you get that decal and put your springs on lol
u got it. yooo i just did my build thread check it out!!

No lol I should have though...I ordered 3M black gloss wrap for my roof last Thursday I think with whatever I have left over I'm gonna do the ebrake and steering wheel so no more silver trimming inside the car

Looks like it came with it!! :thumb:

Thank you!! I'm gonna redo it though just ordered new vinyl today I have two creases by the sunroof and trying to take them out my Dumba*s fcked it up lol its not extremely noticeable but ehh I got the vinyl for a good price so why not lol I'm kind of a perfectionist :/

Back