Stealth's 2012 Si Sedan Build

I'm definitely optimistic that there's more gains to be had through the pullies, more tuning, swapping rv6 dp with 3" full race dp, 2.75" exhaust to 3" full race exhaust, etc. it'll be interesting to see what this oem manifold can do especially given the ongoing debate between oem vs rbc

Merry Christmas compliments of ProCivic and Unorthodox Racing! Hopefully I will get a chance to install them next week and see what kind of gains can be had in the dyno.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419011631.933182.jpg

Rv6 downpipe
3.5" Rick spec'd intake
Tsudo exhaust
Zdx tb
P2r thermal Im gasket
Ported lower intake runners
Flashpro

@Stealth i thought the rick spec'd intakes are for RBC only?!, and the ZDX tb, does it fit your ported intake mani?

Rick spec'd makes intakes for both the rbc and oem manifold. I originally had their street series intake bit upgraded to their intensity for what they claim is better top end gains. The Zdx throttle body package from axion industries comes with an adaptor for the oem manifold and a spacer that tapers down to oem manifold inlet. My manifold was already port matched for the maxbore throttle body I had previously so it worked out well.

Update: 3" Full-Race Catless Downpipe has been ordered to replace the RV6 dp currently installed. Per Vit, should be good for another 4-5 whp. Every little bit adds up!

so whats up with the pullies being installed, how did it go?! any feedback

the Pullies were a great addition if you ask me. As I stated in another post, this is the 3rd car I've owner with pullies and hands down the Civic Si responded the best. throttle is much more sensitive and responsive. I'm not one to buy into all the vendor hype regarding horsepower gains, as both procivic and importdps claim 9-11 whp gains from these. I would be confident in saying that I believe the gains recognized by numerous 8thgen members showing anywhere from 4-5 whp across the power band. To me, it does feel a little stronger than that especially in the mid-upper rpm range. I can't wait to see the new edyno figures to see if my suspicions are confirmed. A great part for the money.

I was hoping to keep the modding going, but as it turns out the Full-Race Downpipe is still on backorder due to a holdup at the port. It looks like it'll be 2-3 weeks before I receive it. any recommendations as to what the next N/A part should be? 3" exhaust in place of the tsudo, tensioner/idler pulley, or perhaps a PRL CAI to replace the Rick Spec'd Intensity SRI? I'm open to ideas.

I was hoping to keep the modding going, but as it turns out the Full-Race Downpipe is still on backorder due to a holdup at the port. It looks like it'll be 2-3 weeks before I receive it. any recommendations as to what the next N/A part should be? 3" exhaust in place of the tsudo, tensioner/idler pulley, or perhaps a PRL CAI to replace the Rick Spec'd Intensity SRI? I'm open to ideas.

Get a FR exhaust to pair with that downpipe.

the Pullies were a great addition if you ask me. As I stated in another post, this is the 3rd car I've owner with pullies and hands down the Civic Si responded the best. throttle is much more sensitive and responsive. I'm not one to buy into all the vendor hype regarding horsepower gains, as both procivic and importdps claim 9-11 whp gains from these. I would be confident in saying that I believe the gains recognized by numerous 8thgen members showing anywhere from 4-5 whp across the power band. To me, it does feel a little stronger than that especially in the mid-upper rpm range. I can't wait to see the new edyno figures to see if my suspicions are confirmed. A great part for the money.
Thats awesome im definitely gonna grab a set of those pulleys, where there any changes in the tune to accomodate those pulleys did they throw any codes?!

well i'm finally biting the bullet and going RBC. I'm looking to purchase the following this week:

RBC Manifold
RDX ZDX porting
RBC Runner Porting
Grams 550cc Injectors
Plug n Play Clips
RBC Adapter Kit
PRL SRI or CAI (haven't decided)

I'm either going this route of the Skunk2 Ultra Race Manifold Swap from Axion Industries. Love dealing with these guys @axion_industries

With this addition, plus the addition of my pulley set, I'm going 230 whp or bust!!

On a side note, I gutted the trunk by taking out the mat, spare and jack. Nothing like a little free weight reduction.

One other important matter. Given the upcoming purchase, be on the lookout for the following to be up for sale for anyone interested:

Ported Lower Intake Runners
Rick Spec'd 3.5" Intensity Intake
Port match OEM Manifold

Back