stilletto's '11 Subaru WRX Sedan

I ran a 14.3 and Pat ran a 16.1 on that pass. The red is stock and the ninth has and Injen CAI.
nice!
You are leaving a bit of time out there (mid-13's) and the civic should be around 15 (i think). But as everything, experience will pay off

Dunno. Ran into an Evo driver there who with full bolt-ons and a tune was running low thirteens.
Interweb says a stock rex should run anywhere in the fourteen second range. I figure I'll be down a second or so next year if I go Stage 2.
I know these newer transmissions are supposed to be stronger, but I'm still worried.

ive REALLY been thinking of trading my civic in for either a preowned fa5 or preowned early 2000s wrx or sti (i love the boxy subies)

ive REALLY been thinking of trading my civic in for either a preowned fa5 or preowned early 2000s wrx or sti (i love the boxy subies)
I'd have no problem owning another FA5. Was such a good car. I will admit though, the Subaru is one heck of a car.

I'd have no problem owning another FA5. Was such a good car. I will admit though, the Subaru is one heck of a car.
turbo + awd in the berkshires? wish i looked in to it a little more before i bought my fg3

Sounds like a blast. Driving the ninth is a treat sometimes though. The WRX takes a lot out of you. Garbage shifter, even though the short shifter and weighted shift knob cleaned it up a lot, and a weird powerband thanks to a junky stock tune.

i love my ninth but i wish it was boosted and stick. i learned stick recently now its like an itch i cant scratch.

Yeahs, it's definitely a necessity. I'm seriously in love with the idea of a Supercharged FG4 though. Was my initial plan before grabbing the WRX.

Its May. You married yet? :giggle:
I am! Was married on the seventeenth. Don't remember much of the weekend though.

..also in another car.
byrevaza.jpg

Back