stilletto's Garage

Oh it definitely happens. We have Google Home/Minis in just about every room. At ANY given moment you're within earshot of a speaker. Often we'll be discussing something that we've never looked up or even talked about before and low and behold, FB/Insta shows the lady an ad for whatever it was we were discussing.

Started the selling process on Carvana. Waiting to hear back on scheduling. If they show up and don’t lower their offer I’ll let them take it off my hands. Will resell the Intake, Wheels and new EDC Deletes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's next??

No clue. Not even gonna look until the car is sold and the check is in my hands.

I take that back.. I DID look at the Civic Type-R, because they offer an extra thousand on trade if you purchase with them, but every single one is pending a sale.

Wait what U selling?

The Audi. Just sits there. Never really got a reasonable offer for the thing but read a bunch of reviews on Carvana and figured I’d give it a shot.

Yea if ur gonna go electric just go with the new nsx I agree with u there. Can’t wait till u pick it up.

After talking to you yesterday I was going to tag you here to see how it was going then I forgot and saw this update last night lol

Well this sucks..
adc22d1b40513c96d88465af70369edb.jpg

Back