stilletto's Thread ..again

Too cheap not to give it a shot. Decent reviews online.
6fe8d017f0f9dd62de25e019fa3e0da6.png

https://deals.kinja.com/this-82-gadget-is-a-backup-camera-and-a-dual-lens-dash-1818657222

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not a fan of the processing of the pictures but some nice cars there ;)

Photographer friend bailed so I borrowed a DSLR. No clue what I was doing so the lighting was terrible. Used some random filters and editing tools to try and complement the dark. I was totally lost.

Just ordered some vinyl for the Wagon. Gonna’ try the roof and see how it goes.

Pre-Ordered a Pixel 2 XL this morning. Dropping the iPhone instead of grabbing an X.

Just ordered some vinyl for the Wagon. Gonna’ try the roof and see how it goes.

Make sure the roof is cool to the touch. I rushed mine and did it under the sun and the roof was warm. Still came out decent but the vinyl stuck a lot easier with he warmth. Just made making adjustments a bit harder.

Make sure the roof is cool to the touch. I rushed mine and did it under the sun and the roof was warm. Still came out decent but the vinyl stuck a lot easier with he warmth. Just made making adjustments a bit harder.

Yeah, I’ve got a garage, so that shouldn’t be an issue. Thanks for the tip though!

Jetted through work today and got home a bit early. Sanded down, to what I thought was a smooth surface, the roof of the wagon and started laying down the wrap. Definitely did not turn out anywhere near what I expected. The wrap looked flawless in a few areas, but the rest of the roof had minor imperfections I never noticed prior to applying the vinyl. Needless to say, this thing’s gonna need a respray.

Random Updates.

DYC is having a Flash Sale. “Boom” for 20% Off their Pro Kits. Ordered Space Grey for the Wagon. Less than $400 for everything needed. Not bad.

Pixel 2 XL should be shipping in a few days. Super pumped. Probably gonna’ drop the iPhone 7 in one of those Gazelle kiosks. They’re offering $300. Meh.

“Quarterly” Bonus is almost over and I should clear enough, after taxes, to cover my front end swap and MAYBE some Suspension/Wheels.

Just added a 2000 EM1 to a friends garage. Starting tear down in the next couple of weeks and sourcing parts for a K-Swap.

nice plans! I'm trying to decide if I should buy some BLQs or spend my OT check on insurance for all 3 cars and the house for the year up front.......

Pixel 2 XL should be shipping in a few days. Super pumped. Probably gonna’ drop the iPhone 7 in one of those Gazelle kiosks. They’re offering $300. Meh.

Nice on the Pixel 2 XL :thumbsup:

Is $300 for the iPhone 7 a good deal? Haven't checked/don't know iPhone pricing. What service?

Nice on the Pixel 2 XL :thumbsup:

Is $300 for the iPhone 7 a good deal? Haven't checked/don't know iPhone pricing. What service?

He meant getting $300 back in his pocket for "trading in"/returning the phone. Originally the phone was $650 ish? and maybe 2 years old now? if that....

I guess its an ok amount to get back.

Back